Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108104
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425697
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 335
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227788
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119731
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310655
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62241

HP Pavilion g6
#21
Thanks again Maxinator500.
I have an error installing the biosmod: sp60864_NWL_UlkdMenus.zip
The mistake is: Error: Boot block cannot support to downgrade. The system BIOS will not be updated.
I appreciate your help Maxinator500.
find
quote
#22
(03-08-2021, 12:25 PM)norulahpg6 Wrote: Error: Boot block cannot support to downgrade. The system BIOS will not be updated.
What downgrade is it reporting at all? This will not be something like a return to the old BIOS, because I definitely use the newest one for modification.

Anyway, everything should be fine now.
(03-08-2021, 10:10 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: sp60864_NWL_UlkdMenus.zip
find
quote
#23
hanks and sorry for your patience.
I have been able to successfully install the biosmod: "sp60864_NWL_UlkdMenus.zip".
But it gives error 702 when rebooting with a new wifi card.
Will it be impossible to skip the white list?
Greetings. :-)
find
quote
#24
The following message appears before the BIOS is installed: (with red letters):
" Your BIOS failled to complete....."
find
quote
#25
(03-08-2021, 02:10 PM)norulahpg6 Wrote: The following message appears before the BIOS is installed: (with red letters):
" Your BIOS failled to complete....."
It's OK for modded Insyde BIOS with internal check bypass. And it may be followed by this: [Image: IMG.jpg]

If it was not the "BIOSLock" module that was responsible for the whitelist, which mentions all wireless devices, then I will patch another one.
Please, try again.
(03-08-2021, 10:10 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: sp60864_NWL_UlkdMenus.zip
find
quote
#26
Hello again :-) The message that appears first is:
https://ibb.co/ft29W0B
El segundo mensaje es :
https://ibb.co/xHvfcY9
Despues se inicia  , pero no elimina la lista blanca...
Gracias de nuevo..    :-))
find
quote
#27
(03-08-2021, 05:20 PM)norulahpg6 Wrote: Despues se inicia  , pero no elimina la lista blanca...
The error (70X) was passed, but due to the fact that I used an aggressive patching method for the modules of each of the mods, the wifi initialization was broken. I went through the forum and turned to mod by Camiloml and spied the idea from there (and why didn't I do it right away ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).

Take this:
(03-08-2021, 10:10 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: sp60864_NWL_UlkdMenus.zip
find
quote
#28
Good morning Maxinator 500
The Biosmod "sp60864_NWL_UlkdMenus.zip"
Installs without errors.
But it still doesn't remove the wifi card whitelist.
It also doesn't unlock the advanced menu.
Now with a new wifi card, I have the error: 702 Wireless not supported.
https://ibb.co/5W7HTkG

Thanks and regards. :-))
find
quote
#29
I have installed: "sp55451_NWL_ByCamiloml", and "sp55717_166xOnly_AdvMenu_ByCamiloml", but it also does not remove the whitelist and advanced menu ...
Is my Bios difficult?
Thanks.
find
quote
#30
(03-09-2021, 05:26 AM)norulahpg6 Wrote: I have installed: "sp55451_NWL_ByCamiloml", and "sp55717_166xOnly_AdvMenu_ByCamiloml", but it also does not remove the whitelist and advanced menu ...
Is my Bios difficult?
I will make my last attempt to resolve this issue, and then, regardless of the result, I will give it up because it looks like we are both tired of it.
In the meantime, I suggest reading the following information.
(03-08-2021, 10:10 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: sp60864_NWL_UlkdMenus.zip
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)