Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227642
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

HP Pro 3300 & 3400 (H61): Upgrade to Ivy Bridge
#71
(02-11-2020, 03:04 PM)dom93 Wrote: Where can I find a modded bios to try?
Try to flash your own BIOS backup - https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...#pid145303
find
quote
#72
(02-11-2020, 11:06 AM)Enzofer Wrote: lextardj 
IMPORTANT!
After filling the BIOS, do not RESET the settings to Default. After resetting, it loses bootable devices!

I added some delay (5 sec) to the BIOS and I get the same error as before. Can't enter the BIOS even if the splash screen says "press esc to startup options" 

DO I need to reflash the BIOS another time? :/
find
quote
#73
(02-12-2020, 04:14 AM)lextardj Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 11:06 AM)Enzofer Wrote: lextardj 
IMPORTANT!
After filling the BIOS, do not RESET the settings to Default. After resetting, it loses bootable devices!

I added some delay (5 sec) to the BIOS and I get the same error as before. Can't enter the BIOS even if the splash screen says "press esc to startup options" 

DO I need to reflash the BIOS another time? :/

On the issue of resetting the settings - I have set the settings I need and I do not need to set them by default.
By delay-set 5 seconds and was able to enter the BIOS normally - periodically pressing the ESC button.
find
quote
#74
(02-12-2020, 07:57 AM)Enzofer Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 04:14 AM)lextardj Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 11:06 AM)Enzofer Wrote: lextardj 
IMPORTANT!
After filling the BIOS, do not RESET the settings to Default. After resetting, it loses bootable devices!

I added some delay (5 sec) to the BIOS and I get the same error as before. Can't enter the BIOS even if the splash screen says "press esc to startup options" 

DO I need to reflash the BIOS another time? :/

On the issue of resetting the settings - I have set the settings I need and I do not need to set them by default.
By delay-set 5 seconds and was able to enter the BIOS normally - periodically pressing the ESC button.
I tried by pressing the esc key but I can't get in the BIOS back... 
How can I fix it? 

It boots only from the network now :/
find
quote
#75
lextardj Try flashing again.
I stitched a clean chip and then soldered it. The computer gave an error and did not load with the fan and keyboard disabled, after they were connected, it began to load stably.
It has been working steadily for 4 months
find
quote
#76
(02-13-2020, 10:10 AM)Enzofer Wrote: lextardj Try flashing again.
I stitched a clean chip and then soldered it. The computer gave an error and did not load with the fan and keyboard disabled, after they were connected, it began to load stably.
It has been working steadily for 4 months

Tried but no way, I even flashed the original bios from hp website (3300 mt) but still can't enter the BIOS.
So I ended up by buying a 3500 from ebay
find
quote
#77
lextardj When you flashed to 3300mt, you left an 8 MB chip? Didn't change it to 4 MB?
find
quote
#78
(02-15-2020, 08:10 PM)Enzofer Wrote: lextardj When you flashed to 3300mt, you left an 8 MB chip? Didn't change it to 4 MB?

8MB chip with the 8MB official HP update, the latest one available from hp website.
find
quote
#79
(02-11-2020, 01:53 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: dom93
Can you flash modded BIOS for this system?

Ok, the ch341a programmer finally arrived and I've been able to flash a modified bios with the test clip. How can I add the xeon microcode to the bios? In mmtool the "insert patch data" option is grayed out
find
quote
#80
(03-06-2020, 01:03 PM)dom93 Wrote: How can I add the xeon microcode to the bios?
You don't need it. i3/i5/i7 and Xeon use the same microcode on this platform.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)