Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6436
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14065
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 147
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3668
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 339
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225080
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119233
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6830
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 455
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309892
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62020
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 674
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20333
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169483
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6416
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 878

Lenovo Thinkpad W701DS Whitelist Removal
#21
(10-07-2021, 12:16 PM)laurenceyu Wrote:
(10-05-2021, 10:53 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: One other thing you could try is Ahmed Hossam's flashing method: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...1#pid37701

This is usually what I recommend for flashing modified Phoenix BIOSes. Let me know if it works or if you get another error.
Awwww I failed TT

Hmm....

We have two choices here, as I am not sure how to bypass an inability to erase the chip's contents.

1.) Use CRISIS Recovery mode to flash the BIOS mod. https://www.bios-mods.com/bios-recovery/...-recovery/ <- These are the steps. Ignore "You can verify this by following the steps mentioned in this third paragraph." in Step 4. Name the modified BIOS image "BIOS.WPH" (note the caps). You in theory should be able to substitute a USB Floppy Drive with a USB Flashdrive (the smaller the better). If the key combination doesn't work, you can try these ones as well: https://www.bios-mods.com/wiki/CRISIS_Re...mbinations

2.) Use a hardware programmer. This will allow us to directly write to the chip. DO NOT HARDWARE FLASH THE BIOS MOD. I MUST FIRST REMOVE EXTRA DATA FROM IT. THE CURRENT BIOS MOD FILE WILL NOT FIT PROPERLY ON THE CHIP AND AN ATTEMPT TO FLASH IT MAY RESULT IN A BRICKED (DEAD) COMPUTER. Wait for me on this step if we must use this option. While we could recover from a stock image with a hardware programmer if your computer gets bricked, I'd like to avoid bricks altogether.

Let me know if Option 1 does not work for you or you have any questions!

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#22
(10-07-2021, 07:49 PM)Sml6397 Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 12:16 PM)laurenceyu Wrote:
(10-05-2021, 10:53 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: One other thing you could try is Ahmed Hossam's flashing method: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...1#pid37701

This is usually what I recommend for flashing modified Phoenix BIOSes. Let me know if it works or if you get another error.
Awwww I failed TT

Hmm....

We have two choices here, as I am not sure how to bypass an inability to erase the chip's contents.

1.) Use CRISIS Recovery mode to flash the BIOS mod. https://www.bios-mods.com/bios-recovery/...-recovery/ <- These are the steps. Ignore "You can verify this by following the steps mentioned in this third paragraph." in Step 4. Name the modified BIOS image "BIOS.WPH" (note the caps). You in theory should be able to substitute a USB Floppy Drive with a USB Flashdrive (the smaller the better). If the key combination doesn't work, you can try these ones as well: https://www.bios-mods.com/wiki/CRISIS_Re...mbinations

2.) Use a hardware programmer. This will allow us to directly write to the chip. DO NOT HARDWARE FLASH THE BIOS MOD. I MUST FIRST REMOVE EXTRA DATA FROM IT. THE CURRENT BIOS MOD FILE WILL NOT FIT PROPERLY ON THE CHIP AND AN ATTEMPT TO FLASH IT MAY RESULT IN A BRICKED (DEAD) COMPUTER. Wait for me on this step if we must use this option. While we could recover from a stock image with a hardware programmer if your computer gets bricked, I'd like to avoid bricks altogether.

Let me know if Option 1 does not work for you or you have any questions!

Good day Steven~

I have tried all of the key combination
but still not working ,when I pressed power button, just doing the usual power up laptop TT
find
quote
#23
Okay, I thought of another idea. I was so focused on the BIOS mod that I forgot that the BIOS update image actually comes with its own flashing utility that we can use. I've extracted the BIOS update file and attached the embedded WinPhlash64 program to this post.

Extract this archive to a folder,open this program as administrator and select "Backup BIOS only". Put this backup on a USB flashdrive or other external device for safekeeping. Now select "Backup BIOS and Flash BIOS with new settings". Choose the modified BIOS image for the box under "Specify new BIOS file". When you click "Flash BIOS", the mod will be flashed.

Do not interrupt this process for any reason. Make sure your laptop is fully charged and that the power adapter is solidly plugged in. If it takes 4 hours, give it 4 hours (though I'd expect it to take closer to 4 minutes). If it has done nothing for 6 straight hours, you may manually power off your system.


Attached Files
.rar   WinPhlash64_W701.rar (Size: 332.15 KB / Downloads: 14)

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#24
(10-09-2021, 10:46 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Okay, I thought of another idea. I was so focused on the BIOS mod that I forgot that the BIOS update image actually comes with its own flashing utility that we can use. I've extracted the BIOS update file and attached the embedded WinPhlash64 program to this post.

Extract this archive to a folder,open this program as administrator and select "Backup BIOS only". Put this backup on a USB flashdrive or other external device for safekeeping. Now select "Backup BIOS and Flash BIOS with new settings". Choose the modified BIOS image for the box under "Specify new BIOS file". When you click "Flash BIOS", the mod will be flashed.

Do not interrupt this process for any reason. Make sure your laptop is fully charged and that the power adapter is solidly plugged in. If it takes 4 hours, give it 4 hours (though I'd expect it to take closer to 4 minutes). If it has done nothing for 6 straight hours, you may manually power off your system.
Hi Steven~~
It works!!! Thank you <3


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#25
(10-10-2021, 12:38 PM)laurenceyu Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 10:46 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: Okay, I thought of another idea. I was so focused on the BIOS mod that I forgot that the BIOS update image actually comes with its own flashing utility that we can use. I've extracted the BIOS update file and attached the embedded WinPhlash64 program to this post.

Extract this archive to a folder,open this program as administrator and select "Backup BIOS only". Put this backup on a USB flashdrive or other external device for safekeeping. Now select "Backup BIOS and Flash BIOS with new settings". Choose the modified BIOS image for the box under "Specify new BIOS file". When you click "Flash BIOS", the mod will be flashed.

Do not interrupt this process for any reason. Make sure your laptop is fully charged and that the power adapter is solidly plugged in. If it takes 4 hours, give it 4 hours (though I'd expect it to take closer to 4 minutes). If it has done nothing for 6 straight hours, you may manually power off your system.
Hi Steven~~
It works!!! Thank you <3

That's great! I'm glad it worked!

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)