Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108049
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425650
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227609
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119723
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310595
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62225

Lenovo Z580 BIOS Mod V3.1 FINAL [02/07] [DOWNLOAD]
established only KBC Version not changed
find
quote
It would be great if You add option to disable bluetooth).
Is it real?

Sorry), on my Z580 (core-i3/6/500) I see BT options).
Thank you, begin testing.
find
quote
Hello.
Sorry for the little offtop qestion: my ideapad z580 have password-locked bios, and enabled "secure boot" option. I can only boot efi/uefi OS.
How I can flash this bios from windows 8/10? Or, maybe, there exists way to boot DOS in EFI-mode?
find
quote
Hey all I'm totally F'd.. working on a friends lenovo z580. had wn 8 originally and she upgraded to 10.. but system was having lots of issues. I told her I could wipe it and freshly install win 7 which is what she wanted in the first place. When I go the laptop i could not get into the BIOS on boot with any combination tried everything. As I have read it is a common issue with this model. Anyways I got fed up and decided to pulled the HDD and try to boot, well the MFer would not boot into setup or anything. No splash screen nothing... it turns on, leds light up, screen lights up as if something is about to happen and nothing... tried putting the HDD back in and same thing nothing... I can use the one touch recovery button and I get the menu but when I select anything it goes back to the same thing. I have tried winflash with the proper bios no luck, tried a few different methods including this custom bios but I still get nothing. any idea on the proper BIOS recovery method for this laptop, some say fn+r on boot but when I do that it quickly tunrs on usb flashes and shuts down and reboots with nothing and I see the usb light go on every 10 secs but nothing loads or flashes... I have also tried windows key +B no luck... I am not sure if the bios on here was the 5FCN95WW or 5FCN35WW but i'm guess 5 considering all the issues i'm having.. anyways please any ideas will be much appricated..
find
quote
Hello. I have a problem. I have a lenovo z580, after a bios update to version V3.1 FINAL, I have problems with the brightness. in the BIOS screen is well illuminated, but when you start windows, dim, and the scale of brightness control is to the max, but you can hold down the Fn + up, then brightens, but when you restart again, the dark screen.
find
quote
Does it change my SN and UUID?Should i edit .bin file before flash?
find
quote
(02-06-2016, 03:28 PM)max.offreal Wrote: Hello.
Sorry for the little offtop qestion: my ideapad z580 have password-locked bios, and enabled "secure boot" option. I can only boot efi/uefi OS.
How I can flash this bios from windows 8/10? Or, maybe, there exists way to boot DOS in EFI-mode?

Sorry I don't think there is any EFI DOS.
find
quote
(02-15-2016, 08:32 PM)Sartorius23 Wrote: Hey all I'm totally F'd.. working on a friends lenovo z580. had wn 8 originally and she upgraded to 10.. but system was having lots of issues. I told her I could wipe it and freshly install win 7 which is what she wanted in the first place. When I go the laptop i could not get into the BIOS on boot with any combination tried everything. As I have read it is a common issue with this model. Anyways I got fed up and decided to pulled the HDD and try to boot, well the MFer would not boot into setup or anything. No splash screen nothing... it turns on, leds light up, screen lights up as if something is about to happen and nothing... tried putting the HDD back in and same thing nothing... I can use the one touch recovery button and I get the menu but when I select anything it goes back to the same thing. I have tried winflash with the proper bios no luck, tried a few different methods including this custom bios but I still get nothing. any idea on the proper BIOS recovery method for this laptop, some say fn+r on boot but when I do that it quickly tunrs on usb flashes and shuts down and reboots with nothing and I see the usb light go on every 10 secs but nothing loads or flashes... I have also tried windows key +B no luck... I am not sure if the bios on here was the 5FCN95WW or 5FCN35WW but i'm guess 5 considering all the issues i'm having.. anyways please any ideas will be much appricated..

Don't worry, its a common fault with easy fix!!

all you need to do is make a Win 10 USB (UEFI) - has to be UEFI not Legacy, then plug usb in, the computer will boot to USB, install Win 10, then update Z580 BIOS from Lenovo site, from there you can access BIOS and Install Win 7 no problem, any other issues please PM me as I dont monitor this thread, thank you.
find
quote
(02-27-2016, 08:59 AM)alecto Wrote: Does it change my SN and UUID?Should i edit .bin file before flash?

If you know how to then yes, otherwise let me know and Ill do it for you. (PM)
find
quote
Thank you so much the mod is flawless, I can finally get my eGPU to work! If anyone is getting bluescreens when booting into windows 7, set SATA mode to compatible in the config menu.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)