Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 461
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104603
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 981
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8482
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8165
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425539
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 668
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227488
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119637
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310566
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62221

Lenovo Z580 BIOS Mod V3.1 FINAL [02/07] [DOWNLOAD]
(03-20-2016, 03:04 PM)LosSantosPro Wrote: Hi, that seemed to fix for me and other users, try setting your BIOS to default then try again

Thx

I messed around with this for a while trying all sorts of stuff.  Now, it seems to be working.  The thing that seemed to make it stick was to make sure I was on the Exit tab when I set the brightness with the Fn-Up keys.

Thanks again for the bios and the quick support.
find
quote
(03-20-2016, 03:04 PM)LosSantosPro Wrote: Hi, that seemed to fix for me and other users, try setting your BIOS to default then try again

Thx

Hello, friend, your BIOS mod is best, i installed it today. Initially, there were problems can not boot, I did not know what happened, a very long time and was upset 20 reboots the system, until I realized that it is loaded in the video. I have included tolok download intel 4000 and now once booted the system, of course it's a little strange, but everything else worked, and here I am with a new BIOS, and very satisfied.
find
quote
Thank you very much LosSantosPro for modded BIOS!
I had to wait few hours for download last stable version of your excellent work but it was worth!
Now, I can change Wireless Card to another one and now I can install MacOS on Lenovo Z580!
Glory for Lord for you and your work Smile
find
quote
Hello
I can not run a USB flash drive, I tried: rufus-2.8; MultiBootISOs-v0.2. Please brief instructions.
 Does it work on Windows 10 - 64bit?
find
quote
BDMaster Wrote:

If You consider to flash the Bios Mod by LosSantosPro You have to use DOS Pure env.
So prepare an USB Stick Fat32 formatted (Use RUFUS Tool) and then copy into
all files from Bios Mod folder, the Disable Secure Boot and Set Leagcy Bios USB
then Boot form USB Stick and execute Flash.bat !
That's all !
Regards

And you can't flash within Windows but if your asking if the BIOS is compatible with Win 10 then yes it is, the BIOS is compatible with all OS'
find
quote
What am I here to write in

   
My USB disk after RUFUS Tool is F:
   
find
quote
(04-16-2016, 05:24 PM)gospel97 Wrote: What am I here to write in


My USB disk after RUFUS Tool is F:

Where it says C:/ - type flash.bat
find
quote
Hello LosSantosPro

Thank you very much, everything works, I had a problem with the entry: C: / - type flash.bat does not work. I typed F: \> fpt.exe -f bios.bin -bios and bios is activated.
I have another question, how to change the numbers SN and the UUID?


 I made a donation for the dangerous work.  Smile
find
quote
(04-17-2016, 02:37 PM)gospel97 Wrote: Hello LosSantosPro

Thank you very much, everything works, I had a problem with the entry: C: / - type flash.bat does not work. I typed F: \> fpt.exe -f bios.bin -bios and bios is activated.
I have another question, how to change the numbers SN and the UUID?


 I made a donation for the dangerous work.  Smile

Thank you for donation! :-)

And for the SN and UUID - I can create a custom bios.bin with your desired SN and UUID - bare in mind UUID is in Hex format

Thanks
find
quote
I have two numbers, but I do not know how to do it.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)