Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 461
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104603
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 981
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8482
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8165
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425539
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 668
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227488
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119637
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310566
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62221

Lenovo Z580 BIOS Mod V3.1 FINAL [02/07] [DOWNLOAD]
(04-17-2016, 03:59 PM)gospel97 Wrote: I have two numbers, but I do not know how to do it.

PM your SN and UUID to me and I will do it for you

Regards
find
quote
I sent you
find
quote
Thank you very much LosSantosPro  for your help.

Regards
find
quote
I noticed that screen brightness is set to low as default. Is there any solution to set it to max?
I have to increase it every restart my z580 :/
find
quote
Hi, easy fix my friend.

Go to BIOS Setup (F2 at boot)

Then do the Fn Up until max brightness then save changes and exit

Should do the trick
find
quote
I tried that many times. Every time when windows starts, screen has their maximum brightness but after few seconds (~ 3s) brightness drops to almost lowest value :/
Does anyone has this same problem as I?
find
quote
Hello my friends iam new to this forum so I´m sorry for newbie questions ;-)

One week ago I bought a used Z580 with a i7 3612QM/640GT/Samsung Evo840 and bios version 5FCN95WW
Now iam searching for a slolution for the noisy fan without loosing computing power (in addition to dust the fan and liquid metal cooling paste)
So I´ve got a few questions:

1: Does this modded bios enable a function to undervolt the processor? (I can´t see it on the screenshots)
2: Is this bios save to use with an already installed Windows 10, or do I have to install a fresh one?
3: In my bios I´m runnig the Boot Mode: "Legecy support" since "UEFI" doesn´t work. Is it possible to keep this configuration with the modded bios?
4: Is there a possible risk by installing the modded bios, or is it alway possible to flash the 5FCN95WW back (how do I do this)?
5: What does the bios function "BIOS Back Flash" do? Should I enable it before flashing?

Thanks a lot in advance
find
quote
1. No, no undervolting support unfortunately.

2. Yes it's safe to use

3. Config can be kept

4. There's always a risk associated with BIOS flashing, although I've had no reports of bricked machines due to my mod, can be easily reverted by restoring backup BIN or downloading the BIOS off of lenovos website.

5. No need to enable that function but it can't hurt to enable.

5.
find
quote
Thx for the awesome fast reply.
I'm sad that there is no undervolting. Is it impossible to mod?
How do i create or load a backup .bin in the case my system won't start. Is there some guide in this forum?
find
quote
Hi, when you load DOS, instead of typing flash.bat you type "fpt -d backup.bin -bios" to create backup then run flash.bat to flash mod
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)