Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 92
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 103188
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 875
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3240
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7922
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 7603
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14337
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 245
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425459
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3836
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 525
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227411
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119586
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6990
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310552
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

Lenovo Z580 BIOS Mod V3.1 FINAL [02/07] [DOWNLOAD]
(05-30-2017, 09:05 AM)LosSantosPro Wrote: Yes its ok

This BIOS mod is working awesome for Lenovo Z580. Firstly thanks you for that great job.

Just i have a little problem.
[Image: alggpd.jpg]

I'm facing a problem like in the photo. I've also tried different IMEI drivers, including the old ones. But I'm not able to solve the problem. The sources I read suggest that this problem is related to the BIOS. What do you think can be done? Thank you again.
find
quote
(04-20-2015, 03:52 PM)LosSantosPro Wrote: I am releasing my Lenovo Z580's BIOS Mod V3.1 (Will also work with Z380 and Z480) - This is my last and final release of this BIOS Mod as I do not have this laptop anymore.


It is based on version 5FCN35WW (Not the newest but MUCH more stable compared to 5FCN95WW)


It has the following features:


1. Fast Boot Support
2. Advanced Tab Unlocked
3. AES-NI Enabled
4. CPU Microcode Updated to Rev 1B
5. Whitelist Removed (Any WLAN Card Can Be Installed)
6. Setup Utility Resolution Changed From 800x600 to 1366x768
7. Overclocked Nvidia Geforce GT-635M (Higher Shaders Only)
8. Updated Intel HD 4000 VBIOS from V2132 to V2170
9. SLIC 2.1 (For Windows 7 Activation)
10. Intel Management Engine Firmware Updated to V8.1.52.1496
11. Native Speedstep Enabled (For MAC OS X)
12. VMX Enabled


Many thanks to Oleh for making Advanced Tab possible! Big Grin




Changelog


V2.1


Updated Backbone VBIOS for GT-635M







V3.0



Advanced Tab Unlocked






V3.1



GT-630M Support Added








Run flash.bat in DOS



Here are some screenshots:


[Image: Screenshot1.jpg]



[Image: Screenshot2.jpg]



[Image: Screenshot3.jpg]



[Image: Screenshot4.jpg]



[Image: Screenshot5.jpg]

Thank's a lot..!!! it works on my z480 i7  Smile
find
quote
Hi. This BIOS mod is working for my Lenovo Z580. But I have a problem with my videocard now. I have geforce GT640M but after upgrade the BIOS my device manager shows me GT630M. How can I fix it? Thanks and BRSmile
find
quote
(04-20-2019, 04:46 PM)Allllister Wrote: Hi. This BIOS mod is working for my Lenovo Z580. But I have a problem with my videocard now. I have geforce GT640M but after upgrade the BIOS my device manager shows me GT630M. How can I fix it? Thanks and BRSmile

Hi, has someone an idea, how to solve this problem? Because I really don't know... I tried to downgrade the bios, upgrade to 5FCN95WW, reinstall mod bios... Without any results. Thanks for help.

Dump of my bios: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t0j3tgstxdfkq...d.rom?dl=0.
Lenovo Z580, GT640M, Phoenix
find
quote
i tried flashing it directly using ch341a but my system stopped working after that. I had taken backup after restoring system was back to normal.
Can I flash it directly using ch341a?

Currently I am getting black screen and I have figured its due to corrupt bios.
Can anybody give me a bin file from the original z580 bios.
find
quote
(04-20-2015, 04:32 PM)LosSantosPro Wrote: Вижте тук, току-що пуснато: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-L...2-DOWNLOAD

is it possible to install ram 2x8gb?
find
quote
(10-31-2018, 03:58 AM)maniman Wrote:
(04-20-2015, 03:52 PM)LosSantosPro Wrote: I am releasing my Lenovo Z580's BIOS Mod V3.1 .....................

Any ram memory Can Be Installed ??? 
find
quote
Thanks a ton LosSantosPro and other team members for making this modded bios. My z580 was having a black screen issue while booting due to corrupted bios. Even the official lenovo bios update did not work. But your modded bios worked well and fixed the issue. Thanks again.

Regards Wink Wink
find
quote
Wink 
(04-20-2015, 03:52 PM)LosSantosPro Wrote: I am releasing my Lenovo Z580's BIOS Mod V3.1 (Will also work with Z380 and Z480) - This is my last and final release of this BIOS Mod as I do not have this laptop anymore.

This Mod worked fine on a Z580, now I'm able to boot from MBR devices. Thank you very much!!
find
quote
v3.1 works perfect on z580 i3/630m. Thanks a lot !
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)