Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107983
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14354
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425627
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227533
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310582
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

Lenovo g710 bricked, be alive again, but...
#11
Hi again,
i have send an PM with a link to the pictures.
grettings
bighope
find
quote
#12
Do you have backup from before you erased and reprogrammed the chip? If yes, please link me to it.
NO stickers on inside of back casing? Or near the LAN (Ethernet) port?

The info from WMIC stuff looks like legit info, is the BIOS you programmed to the board someone else dump, or did you program in a stock BIOS?
I need a copy of the BIOS you programmed in to the chip as well.
find
quote
#13
With the bios, I have to confess that I don't remember exactly. Had tried so much to find a *.bin or *.rom file to flash it with the Epprom programmer.
Is there a way to find out your desired info about the bios?
I thinki have this file directly read out again as a backup and saved. But this is at home. I will send it this evening.
Many greetings
find
quote
#14
My desired info about your BIOS, is I wanted a backup/dump you made, before you programmed anything in with programmer. That should have been your first steps, to get to know programmer, software etc, was to make some backups. Did you do that? If yes, please send me those dumps
find
quote
#15
(05-07-2019, 11:58 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: My desired info about your BIOS, is I wanted a backup/dump you made, before you programmed anything in with programmer.  That should have been your first steps, to get to know programmer, software etc, was to make some backups.  Did you do that?  If yes, please send me those dumps


Hello again,

unfortunately I only bought the programmer in orderto reanimate the "dead" laptop with a working bios.
Since I am new in the matter / topic I first thought I could simply load a Bios file from the manufacturer and flash it.
Then I noticed that the file should be in *.bin or *.rom. So I searched for it and found it.
This I flashed on and the laptop worked purely from the boot, but tryed only with WinPe, because of activation of win10.
When I did that, I noticed that the SN did not match the SN on the case, since it was probably a bios of another laptop.
So now the attempt to get the SN and the UUID valid again to orig. state. Best before tryed the orig Boot HDD, because i am
afraid about to loose activation.
Unfortunately I don't have a BIOS backup from before, because it was dead. Only a backup after I flashed it to be sure from this point on.
Should I send this file via PM?
Many greetings and thank you very much for your help.
bighope
find
quote
#16
So you did not backup before you wrote stock BIOS? It wasn't dead, just corrupted, but would have still contained the info I wanted, so next time in future always dump and have someone check before you write anything to BIOS.

Yes, send me backup of current BIOS now, since I don't think I have, that will help me locate the current incorrect info easily.
find
quote
#17
"as wished"

Hello,

sent the Bios dumps yesterday as "reply pm" but can't see the thread or my text.
Maybe something went wrong and I do it again for safety.
Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/oycq44
Its about changing SN to SN on Laptop Sticker.

Many greetings and sorry if it comes second time
bighope

PS: UUID ist not critical?
find
quote
#18
Yes, I got your PM, but replied to post it here instead, I can't help in PM's

I need an image, showing current serial number in BIOS now. I think you thought you sent to me, but I do not see it anywhere
Also, add new image of the BIOS main page, showing entire screen, the one you sent before it's cut off and I can't see left side info to know what numbers are what on the right/middle

Also, you sent 4 dumps in the file linked above, what is what, all from same system?
find
quote
#19
(05-11-2019, 12:38 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Yes, I got your PM, but replied to post it here instead, I can't help in PM's

I need an image, showing current serial number in BIOS now.  I think you thought you sent to me, but I do not see it anywhere
Also, add new image of the BIOS main page, showing entire screen, the one you sent before it's cut off and I can't see left side info to know what numbers are what on the right/middle

Also, you sent 4 dumps in the file linked above, what is what, all from same system?

Hi again,
ok i will do that later.
Yes there are two bios images  because of two Bios Chips. There names are in File Name and with what kind of software it is make.
But i only flashed the big one. The two Bios Chips you can see on the sendet pictures.
find
quote
#20
Hello Lost_N_BIOS,
here are the desired pictures (1xSN on case, the original one; 1x in flashed bios).
https://www.sendspace.com/file/cjeyit
If you need anything else please let me know.
greetings
bighope
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)