Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 461
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104603
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 981
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8482
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8165
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425538
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 668
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227484
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119637
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310564
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62221

Mini EPC GE3+ slic2.1 request
#21
(02-03-2014, 02:21 PM)sodapopdima Wrote: The report I made is quick report for all pages, hope this helps
http://rghost.net/private/52186291/d71be...361d396a07

The last slic file you posted gives error 161 when trying to flash, [Part table signature not found in the interface. Error code: -161] will try in DOS mode if you recommend it.

Hi Friend,
as I wrote your is the 1st type :
Motherboard:
CPU Type Mobile DualCore Intel Pentium T3400, 2166 MHz (13 x 167)
Motherboard Name Intel Corporation SANTA ROSA CRB Motherboard Chipset Intel Crestline-GM GM965
System Memory 2038 MB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)
DIMM1: A-Data DOPE1A16332 1 GB DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM (5-5-5-15 @ 333 MHz) (4-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz) (3-3-3-9 @ 200 MHz)
DIMM3: A-Data DOPE1A16332 1 GB DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM (5-5-5-15 @ 333 MHz) (4-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz) (3-3-3-9 @ 200 MHz)

BIOS Type Phoenix (11/26/08)

Display: Video Adapter Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (384 MB)
Video Adapter Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (384 MB)
3D Accelerator Intel GMA X3100

If You look a above post You'll find 1st type motherboard.
So We have to find this bios :
DMI BIOS Vendor Phoenix Technologies LTD
DMI BIOS Version SROSA001.86C.0047.D.0811261729

SROSA001.86C.0047.D.0811261729 - Normaly Aida64 offer the possibility to trace bios update ! Have You tried to use this trick ?

I tried to fit the error signature try this :

http://rghost.net/52188048

Let me know

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#22
I tried the new file, same error code -161 as I wrote before. Should I try in DOS mode or will it make no difference?

I have not tried the BIOS trace trick in AIDA, how do I do this.
find
quote
#23
(02-04-2014, 09:47 AM)sodapopdima Wrote: I tried the new file, same error code -161 as I wrote before. Should I try in DOS mode or will it make no difference?

I have not tried the BIOS trace trick in AIDA, how do I do this.

It will be different probably as I can give You a Plash16 version which can
overcame the error, but I am afraid it will brick your pc.
Don't You find the right version of your own bios ?
What is the server You get the bios ?
I tried on FIC.COM.TW but nothing.
Let me know

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#24
I am starting to suspect a bad link from the manufacturer

http://www.fic.com.tw/product/ge2.aspx

I think might have to give up on this one. I will email them, maybe they can realize the mistake or send me the correct BIOS.

Many Thanks
find
quote
#25
(02-04-2014, 11:49 AM)sodapopdima Wrote: I am starting to suspect a bad link from the manufacturer

http://www.fic.com.tw/product/ge2.aspx

I think might have to give up on this one. I will email them, maybe they can realize the mistake or send me the correct BIOS.

Many Thanks

Yes I checked it and it's an error from them !
Try this one I modded yet :
http://rghost.net/52206361

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#26
Yes I sent them an email, still same error btw

http://rghost.net/download/52207461/3c43...ec/161.PNG
find
quote
#27
(02-04-2014, 01:56 PM)sodapopdima Wrote: Yes I sent them an email, still same error btw

http://rghost.net/download/52207461/3c43...ec/161.PNG

I gave this files to AndyP, PMTool bios editor programmer (Big One) to do the Slic mod, so quickly we can try the last mod !
Wait for news

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#28
deleted
find
quote
#29
(02-05-2014, 06:22 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(02-04-2014, 01:56 PM)sodapopdima Wrote: Yes I sent them an email, still same error btw

http://rghost.net/download/52207461/3c43...ec/161.PNG

I gave this files to AndyP, PMTool bios editor programmer (Big One) to do the Slic mod, so quickly we can try the last mod !
Wait for news

Dear BDMaster, I know this is an old thread to bring back but I discovered that in another post here, someone else managed to get this BIOS clean and working in an unlock request for extra features.

Is it possible for you to take this BIOS and add to it the SLIC2.1 of my original request?

Please see this thread:
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-F...ck-Request

Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)