Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 280
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55277
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Yesterday 06:16 PM
» Replies: 138
» Views: 40938
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64118
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4094
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Last Post: drradkin
Yesterday 12:30 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 2500
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 135
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 81
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52160
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167052
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 230
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
Last Post: Dudu2002
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 322
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 133
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 117
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6326
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 133
[REQUEST] Lenovo G710 BIOS Whitelist Rem...
Last Post: si1975
03-25-2024 01:28 PM
» Replies: 468
» Views: 125393
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: TalKaz
03-25-2024 11:10 AM
» Replies: 844
» Views: 316999
[REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite A300D PSAK0C...
Last Post: 1000palladium
03-25-2024 10:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 227

Need modder to unlock oc on rog strix gl10cs
Anyone would be able to unlock Ai Tweaker / OC and cpu config on and such others. on an Asus Rog Strix GL10CS? wich i have an i7 9700k on it. so i could oc it without boost oc ''cause i hate boost oc''
I cant tell what type of file is that bios lol

''everything is almost locked lol.. even i cant turn off some cores with smt off to do single thread thing''

Attached Files
.zip   GL10CSAS311 (6).zip (Size: 6.18 MB / Downloads: 16)
find
Hello Laxris,

Could you provide me with two BIOS dumps using AFUWIN or AFUDOS, as well as pictures of the settings you can currently see in your BIOS Setup Utility? I ask for two BIOS dumps so that I can check them for consistency as a precaution. Let me know if you need help with the dumping process.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
Attached is an easier backup solution (FULL CREDITS TO Serg008). Simply run the program inside the archive as Administrator (right click, select "Run as Administrator") and it will produce a file on your Desktop titled "results.rar". Please upload that file here.

If you do not see a results.rar file, look for a folder that starts with "results" and upload the file inside.

Attached Files
.rar   BACKUP_Tools12.rar (Size: 4.37 MB / Downloads: 258)

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
(07-07-2021, 02:42 AM)Sml6397 Wrote: Attached is an easier backup solution, courtesy of Serg008. Simply run the program inside the archive as Administrator (right click, select "Run as Administrator") and it will produce a file on your Desktop titled "results.rar". Please upload that file here.

If you do not see a results.rar file, look for a folder that starts with "results" and upload the file inside.

Hi i got some error with it.. can you tell if its alright?

Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 4.66 MB / Downloads: 18)
find
idk how im gonna take screenshot of my bios since my phone camera is dead
find
Hello Laxris,

No worries. I can work without the BIOS Setup Utility pictures. In another post, I'll explain how to compare your current BIOS menus to those that show up in an application called AMIBCP. This will allow you to verify whether any settings are being hidden by a SUPPRESS_IF function in your currently available menus.

I found three menus that are likely hidden in your BIOS Setup Utility: Chipset, Overclocking Performance Menu, and another more advanced Advanced Menu. There is not an Ai Tweaker Menu, but the other mentioned menus contain similar settings.

I will work on this mod and keep you updated.

www find
That exactly what i wanted to unlock. i hope for the best!
find
Hello Laxris,

Your BIOS mod is (probably) complete! There may be another mod that needs to be performed to fully unlock this image. Let me know in particular if the Overclocking Performance Menu shows up. I may need to replace a less useful menu under the new Advanced Menu with this one.

Your new BIOS menu order should be:
-AdvancedOld (hidden)*
-AdvancedNew (visible)
-Chipset (visible)
-Security (visible)
-Boot (visible)
-Save & Exit (visible)
-Main (visible)

*Due to the nature of this particular mod, your original Advanced Menu may still show up. Let me know if you can still see it. With the new Advanced Menu and the Chipset Menu, the old Advanced Menu becomes obsolete.

I am still working on the AMIBCP tutorial that will allow you to compare what is in your BIOS Setup Utility with what should be showing up. This will allow you to tell me if there is anything you want that is being hidden for some reason.

Please keep in mind that any BIOS flash - modded or not - always carries a small risk. We have a full backup of your BIOS chip, so if anything were to go wrong, you can purchase the ~$10 USD CH341A SPI programmer and reflash your chip.

Notes for reference:
Main was in a SUPPRESS_IF check. The old Advanced Menu was not. I swapped the code for the old Advanced Menu with that of the Main Menu. I also changed SUPPRESS_IF_TRUE to SUPPRESS_IF_FALSE as I assume the Main Menu was still showing up previously.

Attached Files
.rar   GL10CSAS311_mod.rar (Size: 4.41 MB / Downloads: 38)

www find
ty so much! ima give it a try and see what happen

Hey what bios version is the modded one. for some reason i cant flash it with anything
find
Which methods have you tried to flash it with? Which errors did you get?

There may be a lock that prevents flashing modified BIOS images that will need to be removed. I will check this as soon as I can. The error messages will help this along.

In the meantime, here are a few methods of flashing:

1.) Asus EZ Flash: Format a USB Flashdrive as FAT32 and place the modified BIOS image and nothing else on the flashdrive. Enter the BIOS Setup Utility, navigate to the Advanced Menu, and choose Asus EZ Flash. Select the modified BIOS image and flash.

2.) Intel FPT: There are several versions of FPT, and they correspond to different ME (Intel Management Engine) versions. To figure out which version of FPT you need, please do the following to figure out your computer's ME version...

Download and install HWInfo (https://www.hwinfo.com/). Launch the program as Administrator, choose the "Summary only" mode bubble, double click "Motherboard" in the left pane, click "Intel ME" under it, and then find the "Intel ME Version" on the right pane. Let me know which version your computer has and I will find the correct FPT flash tool for your computer. I will be referencing section C2 of this page (https://www.win-raid.com/t596f39-Intel-C...Tools.html) to do so.

www find