Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 24
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424231
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3565
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 230
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 166
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223940
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119112
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6748
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309561
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 574
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20229
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169174
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6275
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61128

[NotNeeded]Get a Insyde Bios backup.
#1
Hi, All!
I have a device like this - http://impad.impression.ua/( The link is in Ukrainian).
In short - it is a tablet pc whith hardware, that is very simular to netbook ones.
Hardware information:
CPU
CPU: Intel Atom N450 1666 МГц
CPU rate: 1666.7 МГц (10.0 x 166.7 МГц QDR)
CACHE L1: 24+32 кБ (данные+инстр.)
CACHE L2: 512 кБ
MotherBoard
Name: NAVIGATOR Impad-1410
Manufacture: Unknown
Motherboard model: NAVIGATOR Impad-1410
BIOS version: Insyde BIOS 5.31.DT
Chipset manufature: Intel Corporation
Chipset: Pineview DMI Bridge
Manufacture of south bridge: Intel Corporation
South bridge: Tigerpoint LPC Controller
DMI/SMBIOS version: 2.6
RAM
RAM size: 2085980 кБ (2037.09 МБ)
RAM module: 2048МБ DDR2-800 SDRAM (Samsung)
Storage
HDD model: Hitachi HTS545032B9A300
HDD size: 305245 МБ (298.09 ГБ)
Graphics
Monitor manufacture: AU Optronics Corp. (AUO)
Monitor model: AUOB101AW06 V1 (AUO 61D2)
Chip manufacture: Intel Corporation
Graphic chip: Pineview Integrated Graphics Controller
Size of graphic RAM: 256 МБ
Sound
Chip manufacture: Intel Corporation
Sound chip: 82801G (ICH7 Family) High Definition Audio
AC'97/HDA codec name: Realtek ALC662-GR
OS
OS: MS Windows 7 Home Premium (6.1.7601 Service Pack 1)
Windows folder: C:\Windows
Modem
Modem manufacture: Ericsson Mobile
Modem model: F3507g v2 Mobile Broadband Module
LAN
Network name: PC-ПК
Interface description: F3507g Mobile Broadband Driver
MAC address: 02-80-37-EC-02-00
Interface description: Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter #3
MAC address: 00-23-15-02-0D-8D
Interface description: Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter #2
MAC address: 00-23-15-02-0D-8D
Adapter manufacture: Intel Corporation
Adapter name: WiMAX/WiFi Link 6050 Series
Interface description: Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6250 AGN
MAC address: 00-23-15-02-0D-8C
Adapter manufacture: Realtek Semiconductor
Adapter name: RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC
MAC address: 00-1A-13-07-A5-4C
Ports
LPT ports: No
COM ports: COM1(03F8h)

I want to remove the whitelist. For whitelist removal request i must have a Bios download link, but the device manufacturer does not give any bios download links. What must I do in this situation? Maybe there are some bios versions, that are simular to this. Or, probably, I can use some software for bios backup to create the bios image.

Why I want to make a bios whitelist removal?
- There was a modem Huawei em770 installed. The modem without gps. I`ve installed Ericsson F3507g, but it doesn`t work in proper way.


Many thanks for your future help.
find
#2
If the tablet/netbook/laptop does boot and you see device in device manager i doubt it's a whitelist issue. Anyway to get a bios backup and be able to flash it back i would try FLASHIT.EXE util. It's DOS based.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#3
(09-21-2011, 09:33 AM)camiloml Wrote: If the tablet/netbook/laptop does boot and you see device in device manager i doubt it's a whitelist issue. Anyway to get a bios backup and be able to flash it back i would try FLASHIT.EXE util. It's DOS based.

The device is booting ok. I`ve made a bios backup Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0. The .rom format will be ok?
Here is a file - Bios download link.
Screenshots of the original bios setup menus:
[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: 3.jpg]
[Image: 4.jpg]
[Image: 5.jpg]
[Image: 6.jpg]

I dont know whether my bios is signed or not. But probebly it is not signed.
find
#4
I told you about flashit not universal bios backup creator for a reason, how would you flash the modded bios????

Go and make the tests i told you with flashit.exe

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#5
(09-21-2011, 06:12 PM)camiloml Wrote: I told you about flashit not universal bios backup creator for a reason, how would you flash the modded bios????

Go and make the tests i told you with flashit.exe

Thanks. I`ll do with flashit.exe. Can you point me, where can I download appropriate version of flashit.exe?

Meny thanks for your detailed help.
find
#6
use search engine or google.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#7
(09-22-2011, 04:27 AM)camiloml Wrote: use search engine or google.

Thanks for the help. There were some problems with dos problems in windows 7.
Now all is ok. I`ve made a bootable usb and all went ok.
Here is a link to bios backup - link
find
#8
Ok i will look at it asap.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#9
Tell me please the PCI ID of the WWAN card that came installed in the PC.
I need it casue without error on boot message and PCI ID i don't find traces of whitelist code in the bios.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#10
(09-24-2011, 06:48 AM)camiloml Wrote: Tell me please the PCI ID of the WWAN card that came installed in the PC.
I need it casue without error on boot message and PCI ID i don't find traces of whitelist code in the bios.

USB\VID_12D1&PID_1001&REV_0000&MI_00
USB\VID_12D1&PID_1001&MI_00

Trying to add the following card: WWAN Dell 5530 Ericsson F3507G
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)