Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14000
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424466
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3620
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 284
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224534
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119172
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309726
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169323
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

[OFFER] Acer Aspire E5-572G Modded Bios
#41
ACER E5-572G, cpu i7-4712MQ, ram 16GB DDRL 1600mhz, gpu Nvidia 840M, gpu2 Intel 4600HD, SSD Samsung Evo 850 + Hitachi 5K1000 1TB  (replacement DVD). Mainboard EA50_HWS bios v 1.09 (last) ... 

Flashed modded all work, thank you Wink
find
quote
#42
(05-28-2017, 07:41 PM)mclarke2355 Wrote: @jamie xx

Hi,
glad you like the modded BIOS!


- Some of the options don't work because Acer didn't implement them properly, there's unfortunately nothing I can do about that.

- There's no easy-to-use tool for replacing the logo of this BIOS, but I think that replacing the logo should be possible manually. I'll take a look at it when I have some time.

- The left-side USB3 port works just fine for me with this BIOS, connected usb drives to it quite often already.
If you changed some BIOS settings, they might be the cause of this problem.
To rule out a hardware-error, you can flash back to the original 1.09 BIOS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4NHIBM...JUSDQ/view
Just use the Z5WAWX64.FD file in that archive with the flashing procedure from the first post.

- Regarding OS X, here they have a configuration pack for this notebook: http://www.osxlatitude.com/edp/compatibility/
It's for OS X 10.10, but it should be a good starting point nevertheless.
I also wrote a bit about OS X here: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-O...#pid122043
The github repo I linked to in that post had configuration files for OS X 10.11 as well, but it is unfortunately not available anymore and I didn't make a backup at that time.

Could the bios be upgraded to the latest Intel microcode so that it will be protected against Spectre?

Thank you!
find
quote
#43
Information 
Hello, I have Acer Aspire E15 E5-572G-3290
CPU: Intel Core i3-4000M 2,4GHz Dual Core
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 940M 2GB DDR3
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz (4GB Samsung, 4GB Kingston)
HDD: 1TB 5400rpm

Is this system compatible with you modded bios?

But I can't find out what bios I have now, Windows won't let me to check it in any app and I can't check it when I restart whole system...

I added DxDiag txt file in attachment.


Attached Files
.txt   DxDiag.txt (Size: 82.24 KB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#44
Hello,


First of all, big thanks for your effort. I flashed microcode 21 version and it works almost flawlessly.
Almost because I cannot save changes in BIOS settings. I choose 'Exit saving changes' and then 'yes' but after restart all my changes are gone.
Do you have any idea what might be causing this issue?

Regards
find
quote
#45
what bios settings to deliver for maximum performance?
find
quote
#46
Hey mclarke. 

I was wondering if your BIOS (microcode 21) enables the laptop to use an intel AC-7260 wifi card.
find
quote
#47
Hello can you please reupload bios ?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)