Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424133
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223750
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119095
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309502
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169142
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

PB EASYNOTE TK 85 REQUEST
#1
Hıi all,
I have Packardbell TK 85. I have a BIOS Inspyre 1.30.
How I open POWER and OTHER ADVANCED MENUS on BIOS?
Thanks...
find
quote
#2
Here friend, try this:

https://hostr.co/IUWCUFkY7Mum

report the results. upload some photos of the menus.

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#3
Thanks budy Smile It's successfull!
But I have other problem Sad I have 2 1333mhz 4gb kingston RAM. But TK-85 accepting to 1066 Mhz. What should I do? My friends said: "U can editing ur CPU voltage, clock ... on BIOS". I updated to unlocked BIOS. But I didn't see this section. Thanks again Smile

Note: I sent to u now 5$ with paypal for my working BIOS...

I added attachment from cpu-z's my RAM info. How I use
2 X "4GB PC 3 - 10600 CL9 204 - Pin SODIMM" KINGSTON
? Thanks again


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#4
I see, this can only be done by overclocking your system, see,

http://forum.techinferno.com/general-not...ptops.html

Please upload a screen of your advanced and power tabs.

thanks for donating

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#5
I changed power settings on BIOS. Now i don't see anything on starting PC Sad How i recovery it?

I'm see blank screen. And CPU LED not working... Sad Please help
find
quote
#6
Not good, describe what settings you have changed...

Friend,we have 2 approaches to recover if it brickked after u changed BIOS settings try this:

Remove notebook battery and CMOS battery, search on google for your specific model how to remove CMOS battery,
leave it unplugged for like 10 minutes and plug it back again, then try to turn on the computer 2 times if it doesnt work the first.

report

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#7
I fixed it with computer service. They changed my eprom to ACERS BIOS. But now i dont using NVIDIA OPTIMUS TECHNOLOGY. I want change to my Insyde BIOS Firmware. How i do it? If i try it, it said: "this bios is not for your notebook pc"
find
quote
#8
the BIOS must match your motherboard... if you have optimus on it it may be enabled by default, I think they exchanged your motherboard as now you have different BIOS... or else you can try a force flash but just if you are SURE the BIOS is the right one. I need Link for the current BIOS and the one you want to flash

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#9
Thanks for quick reply.
My current BIOS: Acer Calpella InsydeH2Q v1.23

I want this BIOS: http://global-download.packardbell.com/G...C=EMEA_25P
find
quote
#10
This is errors image


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)