Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Project AM3 Ready ASUS
I'm trying to get amd phenom ii x4 960t 95W working with m2n68-la narra5. So far with original compaq cq5105sc with 5.49 bios, no luck.
I think that some HP models have the same motherboard with a year later bios file... I'm still trying to find that file to try it out.
find
(04-06-2010, 11:48 AM)TheWiz Wrote: This forum is reserved for users who want to become members of Project AM3 Ready ASUS, a project whose goal is to upgrade all ASUS AM2/AM2+ boards to support AM3 proccessors. Please, if you have means of recovery or a spare chip, please sign to become a beta tester. If you simply own an ASUS board, please post here and you will be added as a member in the portal.

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/misc.php?...Ready-ASUS

Thanks,
TheWiz

Hello, can reupload bios for unlock support CPU Phenom II x6?
lastest bios on official asus -  1402

After update shows Dual-core AMD Opteron Processor 130500 Dualcore Processoru(germany) and will doest boot windows. tried roll back cpu - works

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-M...-BE-update

-------------------------

Attached file CPU-z with old cpu dual core. + photo bios

here dump BIOS via programmer CH341A

With Phenom II X6 1055T booted only bios, shows same Dual-core AMD Opteron Processor..., system dest start/load system, roll back old cpu works :/

maybe AGESA older version on bios AWARD/Phoenix....

on photo 3-4.jpg

I flashed other bios M4N78-ASUS-PRO when AMI BIOS via programmer , MB worked, shows model CPU Phenom II X6 1055T, but problem temperature CPU 70-83C with voltage 1.4-1.6V (too high), doest know how to fix it voltage, tried manual voltage CPU to 1.375V ,doest works...

Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.bin   ASUS_M3N78_PRO_DUMP.Bin (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 0)
find