Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.96 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101441
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 512
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7254
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6972
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14328
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425364
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3827
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 321
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227263
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119463
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6986
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 607
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310485
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[READ FIRST] Access Advanced settings through EFI shell
Please Help me to unlock advanced mode, thanks in advance...

Here are the details of my laptop

Laptop: Acer Aspire V5-131
Proc: Intel® Celeron® Processor 1007U
Mobo: Intel NM70, Ivy Bridge

BIOS: InsydeH20 rev3.7 v2.17

Here is the link of my BIOS: https://drivers.softpedia.com/get/BIOS/A...-217.shtml
find
quote
Good evening, someone could help me? I have a HP G42-372LA Notebook and I would like to access the advanced options of the bios since I use a Core i5 450m (dual core) and I only have 01 core working, by the way that since I bought it in 2010. I have read many topics on this forum but I have not been able to get anything to solve my problem.

BIOS: InsydeH20 Rev.A V. F.37

https://es.driverscollection.com/_473096....-A-gratis
find
quote
(02-15-2022, 09:37 PM)Lugtar Wrote: I would like to access the advanced options
sp52604.zip
I think it won't help you solving only 1 working CPU core problem. Better watch this video.
find
quote
good evening.
hp pavilion x360 model 15-cr0037wm
Insydeh20 Rev.5.0 F.30
I can't add any additional settings.
at least change the disk settings IDE.
thanks


Attached Files
.txt   FE3542FE-C1D3-4EF8-657C-8048606FF670_944 IFR.txt (Size: 1.26 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
HP 15-da0084nv
-Bios Revision: 5.0
-Bios Version: F.43
-Bios Type: Insyde H20
I need AHCI options and the Power and Advanced tabs.
Download Link:
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp143501-...143896.exe
find
quote
Hello, who can help me?, I need to unlock the advanced menu tab or enable AHCI mode
Lenovo Yoga 2 13, Bios InsydeH2O v 1.17, rev 3.50

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ru/ru/produ...7A93E0428C
find
quote
Gigabyte G5 KD

Bios Revision : FB12
Bios Version: FB5
Bios Type : Insyde H20

I need all the 'Advanced' features for my BIOS please!!
find
quote
Hello,

I want to enable Advanced menu on my laptop (HP 15-er0000) running Insyde F.24 rev. A.

Original BIOS: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp152001-...152250.exe
find
quote
Hi,
I would like to unlock all the BIOS options on my system in order to unlock the Secure Boot Loader. 
Below are my system details:
Could anyone assist me with this?

Thanks in advance![ururl
Big Grin
find
quote
Hi , I want to accses HP Advanced Bios settings to over clock ram can you help me?

HP ENCY x360 Convertible 15m-ee0xxx

Bios F.24 09/07/2023
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)