Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310642
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] 775i65g Wolfdale
#31
Are you kidding me? What's all this about? Do you have or not a bios to run the E7600 on the 775I65G rev.3?
find
quote
#32
(07-23-2017, 03:32 AM)Ultor Wrote: Are you kidding me?

No requested information - no help.
find
quote
#33
Finally I found the bios mod for Wolfdale support: https://ufile.io/jtp8g
The only problem: works with 775I65G rev 2.0!
Will it work with rev. 3.0?  Sad
find
quote
#34
You can try if you have hardware programmer to recovery.
And I repeat:
(07-23-2017, 01:42 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Did you ran SYMCOMS in native DOS? What was the result?
What are DIMMs you using?
(07-23-2017, 02:17 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Show a photo of results.
find
quote
#35
I have problems with SYMCOMS... the program don't works
find
quote
#36
I'm not sure that it wasn't your mistake. So I need a photo of results.
What're about current DIMMs?
find
quote
#37
Hi! I have bios mod from rev. 2.0 and I want to update microcode to rev. 3.0
Rev. 2.0 updated: https://ufile.io/cne92
Rev. 3.0: https://ufile.io/h03d0

Anyone can help me?
find
quote
#38
Microcode in these files are the same.
find
quote
#39
If I use bios mod on rev.3 I lost the fan control.
find
quote
#40
(07-24-2017, 05:20 AM)Ultor Wrote: If I use bios mod on rev.3 I lost the fan control.
Does your E7600 work with this BIOS? Post TXT report of CPU-Z.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)