Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424447
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3618
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 279
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119169
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6786
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 405
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309717
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61964
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20278
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169310
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6349
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 824
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61200

[REQUEST] ASUS ROG GL553VD BIOS Unlock
#81
(03-15-2020, 11:43 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-15-2020, 03:50 PM)aszx995 Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 11:11 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 10:00 AM)aszx995 Wrote: I have the same configuration than prashant94 (FX553VD,  BIOS v308), Can I use the same bios modded? or is mandatory upload a dump from my bios?

Make a exclusive bios dump from your machine for modify.

Hi thanks for the reply there is my bios dump file,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ogBDWcF...sp=sharing

Try this modded.
Hi Genius239 , i have the same laptop fx553vd but the problem is I want to unlock the laptop bios to reduce the temperature ,this my dump bios https://drive.google.com/open?id=1j22XoC...6EIGJ2V9cb
thank you
find
quote
#82
(04-10-2020, 01:09 AM)jawametal Wrote:
(03-15-2020, 11:43 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-15-2020, 03:50 PM)aszx995 Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 11:11 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 10:00 AM)aszx995 Wrote: I have the same configuration than prashant94 (FX553VD,  BIOS v308), Can I use the same bios modded? or is mandatory upload a dump from my bios?

Make a exclusive bios dump from your machine for modify.

Hi thanks for the reply there is my bios dump file,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ogBDWcF...sp=sharing

Try this modded.
Hi Genius239 , i have the same laptop fx553vd but the problem is I want to unlock the laptop bios to reduce the temperature ,this my dump bios https://drive.google.com/open?id=1j22XoC...6EIGJ2V9cb
thank you

Reduce temperature!!? what options in bios you think can reduce temperature? i'm curious.

I  think that as long as you didn't playing game or run high loading utility ,i think the temperature will normal ,didn't overheat.
If no high loading performience ,it still overheat you should check your laptop's heat shink or fan  , or maybe it's motherboard ageing.

find
quote
#83
Hi,

I'm also using a GL553VD. I hooked up a 4k 60hz monitor but im stuck with 30hz max, I wanna have a look at the bios but mine is locked.
Can someone unlock it, it will be appreciated thanks


Attached Files
.zip   GL553VDAS308.zip (Size: 3.54 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#84
(04-13-2020, 11:54 AM)Tupie Wrote: Hi,

I'm also using a GL553VD. I hooked up a 4k 60hz monitor but im stuck with 30hz max, I wanna have a look at the bios but mine is locked.
Can someone unlock it, it will be appreciated thanks

You need to provide a BIOS dump with the tool provided by genius239 a few pages ago.
find
quote
#85
(04-13-2020, 11:54 AM)Tupie Wrote: Hi,

I'm also using a GL553VD. I hooked up a 4k 60hz monitor but im stuck with 30hz max, I wanna have a look at the bios but mine is locked.
Can someone unlock it, it will be appreciated thanks

Hi~guy
Try this tool package to build a modded and re-flash on your machine and response me.
http://katfile.com/phs8bfoni4tx/ROG_GL55...8.rar.html

find
quote
#86
(04-13-2020, 11:51 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 11:54 AM)Tupie Wrote: Hi,

I'm also using a GL553VD. I hooked up a 4k 60hz monitor but im stuck with 30hz max, I wanna have a look at the bios but mine is locked.
Can someone unlock it, it will be appreciated thanks

Hi~guy
Try this tool package to build a modded and re-flash on your machine and response me.
http://katfile.com/phs8bfoni4tx/ROG_GL55...8.rar.html

Hi,

The tool works, I've managed to unlock the bios and everything is working fine.
Thanks a lot  Big Grin
find
quote
#87
(04-14-2020, 10:38 AM)Tupie Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 11:51 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 11:54 AM)Tupie Wrote: Hi,

I'm also using a GL553VD. I hooked up a 4k 60hz monitor but im stuck with 30hz max, I wanna have a look at the bios but mine is locked.
Can someone unlock it, it will be appreciated thanks

Hi~guy
Try this tool package to build a modded and re-flash on your machine and response me.
http://katfile.com/phs8bfoni4tx/ROG_GL55...8.rar.html

Hi,

The tool works, I've managed to unlock the bios and everything is working fine.
Thanks a lot  Big Grin
It's great~ Big Grin

find
quote
#88
(03-27-2020, 07:24 AM)iamdutchie Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 01:38 PM)bigindian Wrote: Hello everyone,

I'm new here, I have a quite simple question : Is there a way to disable onboard graphics to have full control of the gtx1050 in the nvidia control panel ?
I read somewhere that I needed to do this in BIOS but no option seems to do that  ! :/

Can someone help me with this please !?

In the bios
You have to go to Chipset.
then system agent (sa) configuration.
then graphics configuration.
and below you see internal graphics set on auto. 
Set it on disable and your good to go.

I have tried this! but with no luck. display goes black and not even connecting an external hdmi display will work. What i did to get back image again was a Clear CMOS removing the cmos battery and short the two pins to reset the bios.

anyone was able to disable the intel integrated gpu and use only the gtx1050?
find
quote
#89
(04-14-2020, 11:16 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 10:38 AM)Tupie Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 11:51 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 11:54 AM)Tupie Wrote: Hi,

I'm also using a GL553VD. I hooked up a 4k 60hz monitor but im stuck with 30hz max, I wanna have a look at the bios but mine is locked.
Can someone unlock it, it will be appreciated thanks

Hi~guy
Try this tool package to build a modded and re-flash on your machine and response me.
http://katfile.com/phs8bfoni4tx/ROG_GL55...8.rar.html

Hi,

The tool works, I've managed to unlock the bios and everything is working fine.
Thanks a lot  Big Grin
It's great~ Big Grin

Hi, I want my bios fully unlocked, can you help me too please?
find
quote
#90
Update: Thanks a lot genius239! I found and used your tool and now my BIOS is unlocked! Now I just need to figure out how to display to an external monitor by default..

Old post:

Hello @genius239

Could you please help me unlock my bios?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Wu5ph-...sp=sharing

One more thing I'm wondering, can I unlock my bios myself or does modding involve using private first party tools for example?

Thank you,
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)