Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101443
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7256
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6975
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14332
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425376
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3830
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 518
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227287
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119522
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6988
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310531
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5560(G) BIOS Unlock
#31
I subscribe to the topic and I am waiting for good news)
find
quote
#32
All these other UEFI bioses getting unlocked while we can't even get a follow up reply for the 5560G...
find
quote
#33
I no longer have this laptop I have gotten a new one, but there is still some users here that have this laptop.
find
quote
#34
Bump!
find
quote
#35
Hi I'm new here

I need an open bios for my Acer Aspire 5560 so I can use my hard disk caddy. So he does not start when the caddy is there.

My Equipment is:
Acer Aspire 5560
AMD quad-core A8-3520m
16GB DDR3 Ram
AMD Radeon HD6620G with 512 MB

The bios is installed with me is this
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.15_A_A.zip?acerid=634622815360943002&Step1=Notebook,%20Ultrabook&Step2=Aspire&Step3=Aspire%205560%20(15%27%27)&OS=701&LC=de&BC=Acer&SC=EMEA_8

Thanks for your help
find
quote
#36
(03-29-2013, 12:23 PM)semmel018 Wrote: Hi I'm new here

I need an open bios for my Acer Aspire 5560 so I can use my hard disk caddy. So he does not start when the caddy is there.

My Equipment is:
Acer Aspire 5560
AMD quad-core A8-3520m
16GB DDR3 Ram
AMD Radeon HD6620G with 512 MB

The bios is installed with me is this
http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.15_A_A.zip?acerid=634622815360943002&Step1=Notebook,%20Ultrabook&Step2=Aspire&Step3=Aspire%205560%20(15%27%27)&OS=701&LC=de&BC=Acer&SC=EMEA_8

Thanks for your help

hi,
i got the same issue, even with ssd or hdd. i made a small switch to the optibay and using it, theres no other way to fix that issue. when you are at ahci mode the windows recognizes the drive when u switch it on, unfortunately the linux dont automatically Confused
find
quote
#37
(07-24-2012, 11:04 AM)lancecamper Wrote: I think that the Acer Bios 1.17 is not compatible with a 2nd HDD that I added to the DVD bay. I just goes blank and never reaches the splash screen.

Here is the lastest bios:

1.17

Thanks

hi,
i got the same issue, even with ssd or hdd. i made a small powerswitch to the face of the optibay, so i can turn on/off it manually, theres no other way to fix that issue. when you are at ahci mode the windows recognizes the drive when u switch it on, unfortunately the linux dont automatically Confused
find
quote
#38
hi
i got a 5560(swapped to a8-3500m), offically the 1.17 bios doent available anymore. mine doesnt shuts down, when its overclocked to higher at 1,8ghz. so the windows logout screen freezes. have u ever saw the same?
find
quote
#39
unfortunately u wont see and other tabs, this bios is unbreakable at the moment Confused
find
quote
#40
Is that I've ever considered, you can send me pictures how you solved it with the switch
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)