Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6406
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14042
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 139
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424555
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3655
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 343
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119206
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6817
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 438
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309823
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62002
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 656
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20315
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169431
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6387
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 862

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-572(G,P) Bios Unlock
#51
(03-02-2014, 04:57 PM)dassams Wrote: Yes, I installed the v2.13 again with the stock Insyde flash tool before i did anything again and yes, I have seen the outcome.
I don't know what you mean wit descriptors.
I'll make DOS USB Stick now and let you know.

Sorry, for the long break.

Ok, here is the result:

I renamed the biosbackup.bin to biosback.bin and modified the flash.bat accordingly. (In MS-DOS it's only 8.3 filenames...)

I ran flash.bat. First run causes Error 28 again: Protected Range...
Then prr
Then FPT again this time successful. See (real) screenshots.
Big Grin

I rebootet successfully and entered BIOS.

It still looks exactely the same - should I already have advanced options?!
Angel

I have done a mistake I sended your original backup, now correction is done !

Here U get new :

http://rghost.net/52783298

But Let do a test before flashing and uload the result file so I can understand what InsydeFlash has done !!!
Let me know and upload scren shots too.
regard

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#52
So I run new_backup_FPTs again?!

Here would be the result:
http://rghost.net/52785571
find
quote
#53
(03-03-2014, 01:52 AM)dassams Wrote: So I run new_backup_FPTs again?!


Do as You done before rename biosbackup_MN_NLCK.bi
n file as your before (You changed flash.bat too about Dos Len Name) and run before prr.exe then flash.bat.
All as You have done before and You have to get same answers from system.
Try and let me know

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#54
Ok, I will try later today, when I get back from work - and of course I'll let you know!
find
quote
#55
Hey BDMaster!

Success - finally! U did it Cool
See pictures attached.

I dare to say, that all this hard work did not really help to resolve my problem operation an SDD together with an HDD... (but that is another story...).

Pls check PM!

Cheers!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
               
find
quote
#56
Hi, I'm going to get a Aspire E1 572G which has different specs with the E1 572 (dedicated VGA, other CPU..), but I think you'll still be able to help me unlock its BIOS right, BDMaster? Thanks :-)
find
quote
#57
(03-05-2014, 03:11 AM)kientux Wrote: Hi, I'm going to get a Aspire E1 572G which has different specs with the E1 572 (dedicated VGA, other CPU..), but I think you'll still be able to help me unlock its BIOS right, BDMaster? Thanks :-)

I bet it will be pretty much the same procedure I took... Cool
find
quote
#58
(03-05-2014, 03:27 AM)dassams Wrote:
(03-05-2014, 03:11 AM)kientux Wrote: Hi, I'm going to get a Aspire E1 572G which has different specs with the E1 572 (dedicated VGA, other CPU..), but I think you'll still be able to help me unlock its BIOS right, BDMaster? Thanks :-)

I bet it will be pretty much the same procedure I took... Cool

Sure, but it's a new laptop and I really feel afraid when play with the BIOS lol... Actually I'm finding a way to disable integrated GPU to use only ATI vga (for hackintosh), but after some google times, I realized doing that will cause troubles like blank screen. So unlocking the bios is just for "fun" Big Grin
find
quote
#59
Can You link here your original bios update, Bios Version too. please.
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#60
Hi, i'm new in the forum.
My notebook have locked bios... So I can't acess advanced options. Can anyone help me?
Bios link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/i0v9-zKAba/BI...3_A_A.html
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)