Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 28
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424237
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3565
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 230
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 167
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223955
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119114
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6748
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309562
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61909
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 574
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20229
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169177
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6277
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61130

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire ES1-572 BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi,
I want to unlock all menu items that are possible.
Model:  Acer aspire ES1-572
BIOS:   InsydeH20 Rev. 5.0

Bios image BIOS_Acer_1.06_A_A.zip
[url=https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.06_A_A.zip?acerid=636153821381263737&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20ES1-572&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_6][/url]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#2
Rainbow 
Hello, A few weeks ago the motherboard of my notebook began to sound with 3 short beeps that repeat while I play, I thought it could be the temperature but I checked and it does not pass the 45 ° c, so someone knows what the problem may be? because I've already updated the bios and moved the ram and the problem continues. (sorry for the bad English, I'm from Chile)

Hello, can someone help me with unlocking my bios? : D

Acer aspire ES1-572
Bios: Insyde corp v.1.11
find
quote
#3
(11-17-2017, 10:42 AM)ReptilAmable Wrote: Hello, can someone help me with unlocking my bios? : D

Acer aspire ES1-572
Bios: Insyde corp v.1.11
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#4
(11-17-2017, 11:02 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 10:42 AM)ReptilAmable Wrote: Hello, can someone help me with unlocking my bios? : D

Acer aspire ES1-572
Bios: Insyde corp v.1.11
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Thanks for answering, considering that I do not have a spi I would like to know if you know anything about this problem;
 A few weeks ago the motherboard of my notebook began to sound with 3 short beeps that repeat while I play, I thought it could be the temperature but I checked and it does not pass the 45 ° c, I've already updated the bios and moved the ram and the problem continues. (sorry for the bad English, I'm from Chile)
find
quote
#5
Slic 2.1 Acer mod possible for this model??! Please, anybody knowledgeable who can help?! I do not have a slic module at all !!!  Sad
.zip   AcpiTbls.zip (Size: 312.89 KB / Downloads: 1)

-System Manufacturer: Acer
-System Model: Aspire ES1-572
-Bios version: 1.11
-Bios Download Link: Insyde Bios Version 1.11
-RW Everything Report attached (as a zip file as .rw attachments aren't allowed).
find
quote
#6
(11-17-2017, 11:54 AM)ReptilAmable Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 11:02 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 10:42 AM)ReptilAmable Wrote: Hello, can someone help me with unlocking my bios? : D

Acer aspire ES1-572
Bios: Insyde corp v.1.11
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Thanks for answering, considering that I do not have a spi I would like to know if you know anything about this problem;
 A few weeks ago the motherboard of my notebook began to sound with 3 short beeps that repeat while I play, I thought it could be the temperature but I checked and it does not pass the 45 ° c, I've already updated the bios and moved the ram and the problem continues. (sorry for the bad English, I'm from Chile)
find
quote
#7
Hello awesome community!

I am trying to install a eGPU trough EXP GDC board, however, to make it happen in the best way possible I need to configure some settings in BIOS, of course Acer likes to lock the advanced settings of their major laptos, I believe. So please, can you help me to unlock the advanced setting of the BIOS for the Acer Aspire ES 15 | ES1-572-36XW ?

Thank you very much!!!!

InsydeH2O BIOS V 1.11

i3 - 6100U
Intel HD Graphics 520
GTX 970 4GB (trying to install trough EXP GDC eGPU board)
8 GB RAM 
1 TB HDD 

This is the actual BIOS installed:

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_3
find
quote
#8
(01-11-2018, 07:00 AM)rhrapho Wrote: Hello awesome community!

I am trying to install a eGPU trough EXP GDC board, however, to make it happen in the best way possible I need to configure some settings in BIOS, of course Acer likes to lock the advanced settings of their major laptos, I believe. So please, can you help me to unlock the advanced setting of the BIOS for the Acer Aspire ES 15 | ES1-572-36XW ?

Thank you very much!!!!

InsydeH2O BIOS V 1.11

i3 - 6100U
Intel HD Graphics 520
GTX 970 4GB (trying to install trough EXP GDC eGPU board)
8 GB RAM 
1 TB HDD 

This is the actual BIOS installed:

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_3
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#9
Listen to this song as you read and unlock the bios xD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ask that you unlock my bios for this acer I was trying to enter the advanced settings and I did it but only 1 time and I could never again know what it is that fails me to enter or activate those advanced options what I did to enter it is this.
In windows 10 I went to configurations, updates, recovery, from there I started the advanced boot mode and chose the option to change UEFI firmware option when you activate this directly when restarting the pc the bios starts if you have to press any key however I pressed from the f5 key to the f11 many times and I don't know how the advanced options were activated but there were many configurations deactivated and activated some after that I restarted the PC and I could never enter again this happened to me yesterday I tried the combinations. (fn + tab / a + f10 / fn + a) and fn plus all the keys that exist and around what I leave with the doubt that
How do I activate it?
That said I leave the info and the link of the last update that I put to the bios.
[Image: IMG_20191122_175627730.jpg]
--
---------
[Image: IMG_20191122_173428738.jpg]


The bios this date in 2019 but it comes out as 2018 I don't know why some error of the acer.


visit my other post and help me with the bios intel that I need more options such as to disable hpet and other things I have hidden:
MY BEST GREETINGS, SEE YOU
find
quote
#10
Hi,
I want to unlock all menu items that are possible.
Model: Acer aspire ES1-572
BIOS: InsydeH20 Rev. 1.17
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)