Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire ES1-572 BIOS Unlock
Hi, Recently I was looking for mod my uefi BIOS by myself, but i didn't get success with this
I need advanced Menu, with clocks and BCLK adjustment, if it's possible
And i need Power menu, for setting, voltages and power management.
My laptop model: Acer ES1-572-37PZ
Motherboard: B5W11
BIOS InsydeH20 Rev 5.0
Official BIOS Link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...1523529561
Thanks in advance(And sorry for my bad english, i'm Brazilian)
find
(04-12-2018, 05:41 AM)Daniel69 Wrote: Hi, Recently I was looking for mod my uefi BIOS by myself, but i didn't get success with this
I need advanced Menu, with clocks and BCLK adjustment, if it's possible
And i need Power menu, for setting, voltages and power management.
My laptop model: Acer ES1-572-37PZ
Motherboard: B5W11
BIOS InsydeH20 Rev 5.0
Official BIOS Link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...1523529561
Thanks in advance(And sorry for my bad english, i'm Brazilian)
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
Listen to this song as you read and unlock the bios xD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ask that you unlock my bios for this acer I was trying to enter the advanced settings and I did it but only 1 time and I could never again know what it is that fails me to enter or activate those advanced options what I did to enter it is this.
In windows 10 I went to configurations, updates, recovery, from there I started the advanced boot mode and chose the option to change UEFI firmware option when you activate this directly when restarting the pc the bios starts if you have to press any key however I pressed from the f5 key to the f11 many times and I don't know how the advanced options were activated but there were many configurations deactivated and activated some after that I restarted the PC and I could never enter again this happened to me yesterday I tried the combinations. (fn + tab / a + f10 / fn + a) and fn plus all the keys that exist and around what I leave with the doubt that
How do I activate it?
That said I leave the info and the link of the last update that I put to the bios.
[Image: IMG_20191122_175627730.jpg]
--
---------
[Image: IMG_20191122_173428738.jpg]

The bios this date in 2019 but it comes out as 2018 I don't know why some error of the acer.

visit my other post and help me with the bios intel that I need more options such as to disable hpet and other things I have hidden:
MY BEST GREETINGS, SEE YOU
find
Hi,
I want to unlock all menu items that are possible.
Model: Acer aspire ES1-572
BIOS: InsydeH20 Rev. 1.17
find