Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101443
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7256
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6975
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14332
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425376
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3830
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 518
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227289
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119522
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6988
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310531
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire S3-391 BIOS Unlock
#31
Here is the result file:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ffu27a

Thank you
find
quote
#32
(11-13-2014, 08:38 PM)wt.0317 Wrote: Here is the result file:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ffu27a

Thank you

Ok friend,
It's flashable so try this Thanh2h Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/59056600

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#33
(11-14-2014, 04:19 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-13-2014, 08:38 PM)wt.0317 Wrote: Here is the result file:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ffu27a

Thank you

Ok friend,
It's flashable so try this Thanh2h Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/59056600

Regards

It worked!

Thank you very much!
find
quote
#34
Hey everyone,

I desperately try to unlock the advanced option panel from my BIOS, in order to enable the VT option (which my cpu is capable of):
There is no VT option in the bios in current state

BIOS installed: BIOS

Screenshot of Bios in current state:

[Image: BcvbaBxs.jpg]

Even tried to find some "Hidden menu" option using phoenixtool and Co, but wihout much success

Thanks for any help !! Much appreciated Big Grin
find
quote
#35
Hello, I am completely new to this stuff so if you don't mind may you explain what I have to do with the modded bios file?
So my ultrabook is the Acer Aspire S3-391. It has bios version V1.29.
You can download the bios here (From the Acer website):

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...ER&SC=PA_6

I want to change the video memory for my Intel HD Graphics but it is grayed out and you can't change it. Thanks!
find
quote
#36
Hiya. With any luck I'd like to get into the advanced options tab.

I got speed stepping to work on my hackintosh but now the CPU's running much hotter when it's in the higher turbo states, so it's actually performing worse than it was before... Ha! Anyway, As I understand it I need to try and change my turbo ratio settings.

Model: Acer Aspire S3-391-73514G12ADD
Bios Version: 2.09 (InsydeH20 rev 3.7)
Bios File: here  (created with InsydeFlash)

Results from backup tools 12 are: here

Other files I've collected that might be of help are: here  (Includes unmodified versions of 1.29, 2.09 and 2.17 extracted from official tools, and modified versions of 1.25 and 1.29 found on here and tonymacx86)

Much appreciated if you're able to take a look, although I peeked at the backup tool results and I don't think the prognosis is good (But what do I know!)
find
quote
#37
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8MFXqPWgJ

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#38
Hey! Thanks for that :)

I think I got something wrong with that bios file I gave you though! :S

Would it be possible to perform the same modifications to this file? (no need to repackage in USB image, just .fd is fine)

http://rghost.net/6cLg5LJp7

So sorry again for the mixup.

And yes I most certainly will donate, I see you help so many people here
find
quote
#39
You have to use as Recovery File so Prepare an USB Stick FAT32
Formatted etc. etc.

http://rghost.net/8TWvTKplp

Regards

That tool create an USB Stick for Recovery automaticaly !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#40
Thanks again BDMaster!

Unfortunately it didn't work. Black screen for a while with USB LED activity but then no changes are seen in the bios once it's 'done'

After some more reading I tried prr2 which game me the the message:

"The following protected ranges are set:

Protected Range 0: 0x740000- 0x7fffff
Protected Range 1: 0x522000- 0x6f1fff
Protected Range 2: Not Set
Protected Range 3: Not Set
Protected Range 4: Not Set

Flash protection could not be removed"

Will flashing require an spi programmer? I've been following stric9's thread here and it seems that way. I think I'm encountering all the same problems.

Is there anything else I can try before that?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)