Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 73
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424324
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3596
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224229
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119153
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6772
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 383
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309641
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61949
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 604
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20259
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169221
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6313
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61168

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire S3-391 BIOS Unlock
#41
No I am sorry Sad !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#42
I am on an Acer Aspire S3-391 laptop. I am currently using 1.29 bios looking to upgrade to 2.14. I would be grateful if someone unlocked the BIOS advanced tab and the OSX power management. My flash is 8192 KB, and every modded BIOS i tried to flash gave a size error. Every other BIOS gave me a restricted download. 2.14 and my current BIOS are attached. Thanks, Digi


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_2.14_A_A.zip (Size: 4.26 MB / Downloads: 14)
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.29_A_A.zip (Size: 4.11 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#43
Hello!
Run this tool as Admin and upload results
http://rghost.net/8KPf7HNFn
Be ready to prepaire SPI programmer to flash back mod.
find
quote
#44
Thank you for your quick response. Since my computer is on Linux, I am using Windows PE to generate these files.
https://mega.nz/#!gxI0EDLa!PDi6Fv89i42Al...B8bUds6UW0
find
quote
#45
Mega is bad host for me!Can you upload file to sendspace or rghost host?
find
quote
#46
Sorry, I kept having bad results with sendspace. Here you go: https://www.sendspace.com/file/caffe2
find
quote
#47
Here are all tabs available in bios setup
0x21E64 Boot (0xED from string package 0x0)
0x22394 Security (0xD3 from string package 0x0)
0x227E4 iRST (0x4C from string package 0x0)
0x22BA4 Main (0xB0 from string package 0x0)
0x234D4 Power (0x349 from string package 0x0)
0x258C4 Advanced (0x137 from string package 0x0)
0x2EB04 Exit (0x119 from string package 0x0)
0x2ECC4 Information (0x2 from string package 0x0)

Can you post some screenshots of bios setup menu?
find
quote
#48
Hey guys,
I would love to if anyone could unlock the bios of this little old ultrabook, because the fans are still going crazy on it and when they should go crazy, they won't. Also I would like to lower the overclock so it won't overheat as much.
Thanks a lot in advance and I will surely send a donut to the first one to manage the unlock!

PC: Acer Aspire S3-391 73514G52add
Bios: InsydeH2O rev 3.7
Version: 2.18

Zaf
find
quote
#49
Hey peeps,

I would like to disable VT-D on my Acer Aspire S3-391.

Manufacturer: Acer
Model: Aspire S3-391
Bios: Insyde
Bios Revision: 1.29
Link: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...1481085441


Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#50
Hi guys.


I had searched all internet about how to unlock Advanced Menu into my ultrabook, and all worthy site pointed to here.

So, I found a post from donovan6000 and Republic of Games here <https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Unlocked-Acer-S3-391?page=2> teaching how to do it.

As I read, my own FW bkp is needed to do it. I`ve extracted the file with FPTw.exe - https://ufile.io/ufgr0
Here`s my screenshots:
http://prntscr.com/ha53hy
http://prntscr.com/ha53qn


Attached Files
.bin   output.bin (Size: 3 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)