Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107985
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14354
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425627
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3841
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227535
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119712
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310582
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572p Bricked BIOS
#11
Ok these files are version 2.10 Capsulated and Decapsulated so one of them has to work !
If doesn't work then may be the BootBlock is damaged so only the Tools can do this job !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...val?page=3

So buy them and I will help to make this job and We will rewrite the Firmware !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#12
(06-29-2015, 12:43 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
Try these files . . . v.2.10 Unpack them then prepare an USB Stick Fat32 Formatted
and copy into the Recovery file each one for time and try the Recovery Procedure :

http://rghost.net/8QyM9DwJF

http://rghost.net/8GbgdmzkG

- Shutdown the netbook (notebook)
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out), then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "Esc" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + Esc).
Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "Esc" keys
- The fan will run for about 2-10 minutes and the USB drive activity LED will blink
- I think the netbook rebooted automatically. If it doesn't, unplug the AC power cord once the fan has turned off

The bios should be updated with the modified BIOS, and boot as per normal.

Let me know
Regards

I have recently aquired a acer v5-572p and was performing the bios update with the tool provided from acer when I experienced the same results as KaceMN.  Are the two previous files still available?  When I click on the link they appear to be restricted.  I have not had any luck finding any *.fd files on the web to recover this machine, any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.
find
quote
#13
(06-29-2015, 12:43 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi BDMaster,
I would like to download these files too. If you don't mind, I would appreciate access to them.

Thanks
philetus
 




Ok friend,
Try these files . . . v.2.10 Unpack them then prepare an USB Stick Fat32 Formatted
and copy into the Recovery file each one for time and try the Recovery Procedure :

http://rghost.net/8QyM9DwJF

http://rghost.net/8GbgdmzkG

- Shutdown the netbook (notebook)
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out), then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "Esc" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + Esc).
Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "Esc" keys
- The fan will run for about 2-10 minutes and the USB drive activity LED will blink
- I think the netbook rebooted automatically. If it doesn't, unplug the AC power cord once the fan has turned off

The bios should be updated with the modified BIOS, and boot as per normal.

Let me know
Regards
find
quote
#14
I had downloaded the bios update that is on Acer's web site and was installing it through windows.  the machine rebooted after update with a black non responsive screen.  After some reading I extracted the *.exe file version 2.10 from Acer and did not find the *.fd file that it looks like is needed for the recovery process.

I have attempted the recovery process with the files that were extracted from the *.exe file and see activity light on the jump drive flash several times and then be dormant for a bit and then flash several times again.  I let this process continue for 30 to 40 minutes with no change.  I am wondering if it is specifically looking for the *.fd file.  I am not sure where to go from here but to ask for assistance from those who have background in working with bios issues.

Any help would be appreciated,  thanks in advance for the help.
find
quote
#15
(08-27-2015, 11:47 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok these files are version 2.10 Capsulated and Decapsulated so one of them has to work !
If doesn't work then may be the BootBlock is damaged so only the Tools can do this job !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...val?page=3

So buy them and I will help to make this job and We will rewrite the Firmware !
Let me know
Regards

I have the same problem but i cant download the files that you have posted in this thread:
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...re-V5-572p
When i join in your links says "restricted".

Please i nee to download these files becouse my laptop has bricked when i try to update the bios.. thank you very much i really need your help!
find
quote
#16
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...re-V5-572p

I have the same problem of that thread, but i cant download the files that "BDMaster" upload:
http://rghost.net/8QyM9DwJF
http://rghost.net/8GbgdmzkG
I need these files to recovery my bricked laptop and i cant found them anywhere... please help me bring me the bios file in a bios file format.. i have the exe that acer brings to me.

I really need your help, thank you very much.
find
quote
#17
noone's gonna help me¿?
find
quote
#18
(03-08-2016, 11:11 PM)DIGIFENIX Wrote:
(06-29-2015, 12:43 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
Try these files . . . v.2.10 Unpack them then prepare an USB Stick Fat32 Formatted
and copy into the Recovery file each one for time and try the Recovery Procedure :

http://rghost.net/8QyM9DwJF

http://rghost.net/8GbgdmzkG

- Shutdown the netbook (notebook)
- Remove all peripheral devices
- Remove battery, Remove AC power cord
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds (battery and AC power still out), then release
- Put the USB Memory Stick in the USB port
- Hold "Fn" + "Esc" and plug the AC power cord in
- Now press the power button (whilst still holding Fn + Esc).
Wait until the fan will run, then release "Fn" + "Esc" keys
- The fan will run for about 2-10 minutes and the USB drive activity LED will blink
- I think the netbook rebooted automatically. If it doesn't, unplug the AC power cord once the fan has turned off

The bios should be updated with the modified BIOS, and boot as per normal.

Let me know
Regards

I have recently aquired a acer v5-572p and was performing the bios update with the tool provided from acer when I experienced the same results as KaceMN.  Are the two previous files still available?  When I click on the link they appear to be restricted.  I have not had any luck finding any *.fd files on the web to recover this machine, any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Friend,

Im also in the same bad situation. The link to the BIOS says access restricted. Could you pls give me those files to recover my laptop.

Thanks
find
quote
#19
First of all, thanks to those who contribute their time and wisdom to this forum!

I ran a BIOS upgrade from within Windows, it rebooted and basically did nothing. Now it doesn't POST.

I extract the BIOS EXE which reveals the following files:

Ding.wav
FlsHook.exe
FlsHookDll.dll
FWUpdLcl.exe
InsydeFlash.exe
iscflash.dll
iscflash.sys
iscflashx64.sys
xerces-c_2_7.dll

I then opened the original EXE with PhoenixTool and that didn't get me where I thought it would. I have a dump folder with a bunch of BIOS files, but no *.FD needed to flash via USB. I'm in a little over my head at this point and could use some help from the pros! 
find
quote
#20
Would love these files as well thanks! @BDMaster
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)