Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101443
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7255
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6974
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14330
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425372
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3829
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 517
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227282
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119513
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6987
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 608
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310531
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Unlock
#61
Hello,
please for unlocked VN7-791G, bios version 1.14.
Thank you very much.

PS: I have some problems with ACPI managing. After wakeup from sleep mode, my CPU is forever in low economic mode at 800MHz and NumLock is always off. Numlock is always off also after logout. Its terrible problem when my notebook has numeric keyboard.


Attached Files
.zip   TMBI114s.zip (Size: 3.81 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#62
How can I make bios dump? is it possible to get unlocked bios? I would be happy
find
quote
#63
Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) 79QW suche dafür ein modded bios. Haber Version 1.14 drauf
find
quote
#64
hello please I need to unlock my bios how can i get my bios dump i haver acer vn7-791g help
find
quote
#65
Hello,

I want to request a Bios with the possibilitiy to set my m.2 slot to Gen3 PCIe x4 . I saw that it's possible to enable this in a modded Bios (from a user who is inactive for years. 

PS. I used the EFI Shell method to enable advanced settings tab.
find
quote
#66
hi i'm new here I need the Acer Aspire v17 nitro black edition vn7-791g-77jj bios with unlocked advanced bios settings
find
quote
#67
Hi, can you please provide a modified BIOS for Acer VN7-791G V 17 Nitro - Black Edition with Advanced and Power options unlocked, as well as any other options necessary for detecting an M.2 NVMe SSD in BIOS and during Windows 10 install from bootable USB drive? If possible also make the NVMe SSD bootable when Windows is installed on it. I will send you my BIOS dump file (Secure Boot disabled, no Supervisor password) in PM. Thanks in advance for your kind help!

P. S. I am a new user and it seems I cannot send PMs yet. My current BIOS (v1.14) dump file can be downloaded here: https://mega.nz/file/VOpzzILI#AF0hg7_11f...4ueyPMXcak
find
quote
#68
Hi Dudu,
I tried to run the command you asked to generate vars.txt but I got an error. I have sent details and screenshot in PM.

Regards, Yasen
find
quote
#69
(05-03-2021, 03:38 PM)yasensimeonov Wrote: Hi Dudu,
I tried to run the command you asked to generate vars.txt but I got an error. I have sent details and screenshot in PM.

Regards, Yasen
Hello, is possible to turn on laptop when ac power on?
Is this feature on bios settings like on Lenovo computers.
This feature allows you to switch on laptop with closed lid.
Best regards,
find
quote
#70
hello please I need to unlock my bios how can i get my bios dump i haver acer vn7-791g help
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)