Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 92
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101574
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 547
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2909
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7288
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 7012
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14336
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 245
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425405
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3835
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 524
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 548
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227407
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119534
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 611
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310549
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62216

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 BIOS Unlock
#1
Hello,
I want modify frequency, voltage.... of my RAM and of my CPU but I need to unlock advanced tab.

-Manufacturer: Acer
-Model: AN515-54
-Bios : InsydeH20 Setup Utility Rev. 5.0
-Bios Type: UEFI
-Bios Download Link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_13

Thank you all in advance. Heart
find
quote
#2
Wink 
HELLO can you check please if is possible unlock hidden settings in uefi bios

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_20
and if is possible to enable  display over usb-c?

SN: NHQ59EP05N025079783400
thank you
Greetings 
Marcin Pudełko

find
quote
#3
hello i have send you file in email
here is link to file on OneDrive if you did not get email
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap1ChMYWeSDDl9ZAsYXp...g?e=ZP9b23
Greetings
Marcin Pudełko
find
quote
#4
(11-16-2020, 11:01 AM)brylok1981 Wrote: hello i have send you file in email
here is link to file on OneDrive if you did not get email
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap1ChMYWeSDDl9ZAsYXp...g?e=ZP9b23
Greetings
Marcin Pudełko
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#5
it is working thank you
find
quote
#6
BIOS https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_20

Its possible to unlock powerlimits?
find
quote
#7
unlocked and worked great! operation was fast and smooth
find
quote
#8
[censored] friend, I wanted to know if you could help me with my bios advanced options, I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54, bios version 1.32, this is my bios link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11o_9jrx...sp=sharing
I'll appreciated the help.
find
quote
#9
"The system can't find the specific path", so I can't get nay results20.rar file on my desktop, here is a screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WS0stNc...sp=sharing

btw: El sistema no puede encontrar la ruta especificada = The system can't find the specific path.

I'm using windows 10 Pro, version 20H2, compilation 19042.630

But taking a look in the temp folder of the app, I found this file "read_All_12.0.64.1551.log", I don't know if this the file you need, let me know if this is it or how can I get the bios dump.
here is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XwefR0U...sp=sharing

I found two *.bin files packed in this zip: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NoKPHQz...sp=sharing

Hope this is the file you need.
find
quote
#10
(11-26-2020, 01:17 PM)Coxel Wrote: "The system can't find the specific path", so I can't get nay results20.rar file on my desktop, here is a screenshot: 

btw: El sistema no puede encontrar la ruta especificada = The system can't find the specific path.

I'm using windows 10 Pro, version 20H2, compilation 19042.630

But taking a look in the temp folder of the app, I found this file "read_All_12.0.64.1551.log", I don't know if this the file you need, let me know if this is it or how can I get the bios dump.

I found two *.bin files packed in this zip: 

Hope this is the file you need.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)