Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 84
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101455
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7256
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6975
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14332
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425378
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3830
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 521
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227327
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119524
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6988
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310539
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54 BIOS Unlock
#91
Hello!
I have an Nitro5 AN515-54-58CL, i5 9300H, GTX 1650

Thank you!
find
quote
#92
(06-17-2024, 03:22 PM)ovelcbp Wrote: Hello!
I have an Nitro5 AN515-54-58CL, i5 9300H, GTX 1650

Thank you!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#93
Hi, I have a Nitro AN515-54, i5 9300H, GTX 1650
bios https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6

Please
Thank you very much
find
quote
#94
(06-24-2024, 06:31 PM)TaNTe Wrote: Hi, I have a Nitro AN515-54, i5 9300H, GTX 1650
bios https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6

Please
Thank you very much
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump
find
quote
#95
Hi! I have a Nitro AN515-54, i5 9300h,gtx1650.
I use my ch341 dump the bios.
bios https://drive.google.com/file/d/13hA9HIH...drive_link
Thank you very much
find
quote
#96
(06-26-2024, 05:59 AM)Jas0n Wrote: Hi! I have a Nitro AN515-54, i5 9300h,gtx1650.

Thank you very much
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#97
Hi, hope you’re having a great day.
I want to modify the frequency and voltage of my RAM and CPU, but I need to unlock the advanced menu of my BIOS.
My laptop is an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54, and the BIOS version is InsydeH2O Corp v1.33.
BIOS link
I am a newbie on this topic, so please help.Big Grin
find
quote
#98
(06-28-2024, 04:19 PM)K.V Wrote: Hi, hope you’re having a great day.
I want to modify the frequency and voltage of my RAM and CPU, but I need to unlock the advanced menu of my BIOS.
My laptop is an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54, and the BIOS version is InsydeH2O Corp v1.33.
BIOS link
I am a newbie on this topic, so please help.Big Grin
Hi
All mods are personal
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#99
(06-28-2024, 04:23 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-28-2024, 04:19 PM)K.V Wrote: Hi, hope you’re having a great day.
I want to modify the frequency and voltage of my RAM and CPU, but I need to unlock the advanced menu of my BIOS.
My laptop is an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54, and the BIOS version is InsydeH2O Corp v1.33.
BIOS link
I am a newbie on this topic, so please help.Big Grin
Hi
All mods are personal
Need your bios dump

Here is the link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/shy3ka
find
quote
goodnight. I updated my notebook to Win 11 and the video card stopped working. I've been trying to unlock the advanced settings for days to see if anything related to the GPU appears. Could you unlock it for me?

AN515-54, i5 9300h, gtx1650.
BIOS InsydeH2O Corp v1.33.

my email: franca.juaun@gmail.com
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)