Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310642
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-53 BIOS Unlock
#31
Hello, good morning.

Please, someone help me!!!
I have a problem with the video GPU, my laptop does not recognize the GPU. I have an Acer Predator PH315-53 with CML QX50_CMS v2.04 board.
From what I read, it may be due to some GPU update. I don't know the specific solution.
Please, someone who can guide or advise me :c, I appreciate your answers in advance.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#32
(11-02-2023, 10:00 AM)Jeff0116 Wrote: Hello, good morning.

Please, someone help me!!!
I have a problem with the video GPU, my laptop does not recognize the GPU. I have an Acer Predator PH315-53 with CML QX50_CMS v2.04 board.
From what I read, it may be due to some GPU update. I don't know the specific solution.
Please, someone who can guide or advise me :c, I appreciate your answers in advance.
Hi
I think it's a hardware problem
But in any case, need a dump of your bios
find
quote
#33
Hi all,
Hope you're having an okay day. I have been quite happy with my Helios from the past 2.5 years, however, recently have had some trouble with newer games. Was wondering if a modded bios would enable the possibility of tightening RAM timings to gain more performance? If nothing else, then would it be possible to enable JEDEC 3200 timings instead of the current 2933 on the 10870H? 

Also, the display panel in my specific copy seems to indicate that it has a G-Sync module. But as far as I know, there is no indication of a MUX switch for this laptop. However, if it so happens that it has been a software lock all along, would it be possible to to unlock the same with a modded bios?

Lastly, I have an undervolt applied via throttlestop. However, because I dual boot with Ubuntu occasionally, the undervolt settings do not carry over to Linux. Can I apply undervolt values and multiplier settings directly by way of modded bios? Also, I realize that I need to submit a dump of my bios. This is what I get with CPU-Z (attached). Will this suffice or is anything else needed for this? Thank you!


Attached Files
.txt   bios_Nov25.txt (Size: 288.2 KB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#34
(11-25-2023, 01:58 AM)thecoolerplayer Wrote: Hi all,
Hope you're having an okay day. I have been quite happy with my Helios from the past 2.5 years, however, recently have had some trouble with newer games. Was wondering if a modded bios would enable the possibility of tightening RAM timings to gain more performance? If nothing else, then would it be possible to enable JEDEC 3200 timings instead of the current 2933 on the 10870H? 

Also, the display panel in my specific copy seems to indicate that it has a G-Sync module. But as far as I know, there is no indication of a MUX switch for this laptop. However, if it so happens that it has been a software lock all along, would it be possible to to unlock the same with a modded bios?

Lastly, I have an undervolt applied via throttlestop. However, because I dual boot with Ubuntu occasionally, the undervolt settings do not carry over to Linux. Can I apply undervolt values and multiplier settings directly by way of modded bios? Also, I realize that I need to submit a dump of my bios. This is what I get with CPU-Z (attached). Will this suffice or is anything else needed for this? Thank you!
Hi
You need RAM with XMP profile support
But in any case, need a dump of your bios
find
quote
#35
Not sure if I did this correctly, but I wanted to see if I could also have this bios unlocked. I have had the same GPU problem that a lot of others have had(twice now :'( because I found a cheap mobo on ebay). Not sure if this will help but I am hoping it isn't a hardware problem. This happened only after a failed Intel Killer driver update and failed windows boot(tried all the troubleshooting things like ddu, fresh installs, etc.). Even if it doesn't fix it I want to possibly get more from the intel GPU, dedicated ram or just see what I can do with the laptop in general.


Attached Files
.bin   bios.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#36
(06-17-2022, 01:26 AM)scypiol Wrote: Hi. I have an acer PH315-53, i7-10750h rtx3060 bios v.2.04, would it be possible to unlock it?

Hello! Mine is almost the same....but it has a rtx 2070 with MaxQ and the model is PH315-53-75XA...is it possible to unlock my bios? Also, i'm using the same version of bios v2.04!

Can you help me?  Wink
find
quote
#37
(08-04-2024, 07:17 PM)drewdev Wrote: Hello! Mine is almost the same....but it has a rtx 2070 with MaxQ and the model is PH315-53-75XA...is it possible to unlock my bios? Also, i'm using the same version of bios v2.04!

Can you help me?  Wink
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dump
find
quote
#38
i didn't know Dudu...can you tell me how can i dump my Bois?
find
quote
#39
Acer predator helios 300 2020 model ( i7 10750H 16gb ram rtx 2060)
Predator PH315-53

Please help me unlock my advanced bios settings.

FPTw BIOS dump attached

https://www.acer.com/br-pt/support/produ...t/PH315-53
find
quote
#40
(11-28-2024, 02:29 PM)diegomariano1 Wrote: Acer predator helios 300 2020 model ( i7 10750H 16gb ram rtx 2060)
Predator PH315-53

Please help me unlock my advanced bios settings.

FPTw BIOS dump attached

https://www.acer.com/br-pt/support/produ...t/PH315-53
Hi
All mods are personal, need your bios dymp
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)