Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14006
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424480
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3624
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 209
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 310
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224570
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 275
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 411
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309737
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61967
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169342
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 829
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5800

[REQUEST] Asus EX-B250-V7 unhide iGPU configuration
#11
(02-24-2021, 03:47 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 12:51 AM)skramv1 Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 10:14 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 03:26 PM)skramv1 Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 12:16 PM)genius239 Wrote: It's great !Smile
Hello, can you please help me ? I have exactly the same problem. I have the same bios version like the author. I'm not very familiar with flashing. The asus ez flash supports only .cap files. How can I flash the bios with your modified .rom file ? Is there any utility I can use from windows ? Or is there any way to convert .rom into .cap ? Thanks for help  Idea
Make a bios dump with this tool and attach.
Here it is 

https://katfile.com/y95kkag5nrtv/dump.rom.html
Try this mod and respond the result to me.

https://dropapk.to/iziu4t9kn2sx
Thank you. I will try. The paypal in txt file is yours ? I will donate you if this will be successful
find
quote
#12
(02-24-2021, 03:47 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-24-2021, 12:51 AM)skramv1 Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 10:14 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 03:26 PM)skramv1 Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 12:16 PM)genius239 Wrote: It's great !Smile
Hello, can you please help me ? I have exactly the same problem. I have the same bios version like the author. I'm not very familiar with flashing. The asus ez flash supports only .cap files. How can I flash the bios with your modified .rom file ? Is there any utility I can use from windows ? Or is there any way to convert .rom into .cap ? Thanks for help  Idea
Make a bios dump with this tool and attach.
Here it is 

https://katfile.com/y95kkag5nrtv/dump.rom.html
Try this mod and respond the result to me.

https://dropapk.to/iziu4t9kn2sx
Working ! You're the real genius! Please confirm the paypal in the txt you send me is yours and you will get small reward.

One more question. Now I can use my primary cpu graphic card. I have other cards connected in the PCIE 16x and PCIE 1x slots. However, if I connect the last card in red PCIE 16x slot (suppose it's primary). It's not working. No graphic signal either from igpu nor from card. Can you help what can be wrong ? I attached some pictures of my bios graphics settings. Thank you !!!
https://katfile.com/whlabl11jpa2/Pictures.rar.html
find
quote
#13
(02-15-2021, 11:58 PM)genius239 Wrote: Any tools or utility is well as long as it can re-write mod to bios chip normally.
Now try this mod and response the result.
https://dropapk.to/uj0i2ntyhyv0

*. Graphics Configuration you need is under  Advanced>System Agent (SA) Configuration
Could you please make the same mod to my BIOS? I need the iGPU feature.
Here is the dump:
https://katfile.com/rpeqb64oe6s3/dump.rom.html
Asus EX-B250-V7
Thank you so much
find
quote
#14
(03-07-2021, 06:18 PM)brunolopes446 Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 11:58 PM)genius239 Wrote: Any tools or utility is well as long as it can re-write mod to bios chip normally.
Now try this mod and response the result.
https://dropapk.to/uj0i2ntyhyv0

*. Graphics Configuration you need is under  Advanced>System Agent (SA) Configuration
Could you please make the same mod to my BIOS? I need the iGPU feature.
Here is the dump:
https://katfile.com/rpeqb64oe6s3/dump.rom.html
Asus EX-B250-V7
Thank you so much
Try this mod.
https://dropapk.to/3xidcr2rvu78

find
quote
#15
(03-08-2021, 06:24 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-07-2021, 06:18 PM)brunolopes446 Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 11:58 PM)genius239 Wrote: Any tools or utility is well as long as it can re-write mod to bios chip normally.
Now try this mod and response the result.
https://dropapk.to/uj0i2ntyhyv0

*. Graphics Configuration you need is under  Advanced>System Agent (SA) Configuration
Could you please make the same mod to my BIOS? I need the iGPU feature.
Here is the dump:
https://katfile.com/rpeqb64oe6s3/dump.rom.html
Asus EX-B250-V7
Thank you so much
Try this mod.
https://dropapk.to/3xidcr2rvu78

Thank you for your modded BIOS. I flashed it successfully but it doesn't work well. I can't enter the "Graphics configuration" option, as you can see per attached screenshot. I press "enter" and nothing happens.
Also, when I click on the "system language", the BIOS reboots unexpectedly.
Hope you can assist.
Best regards


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
find
quote
#16
(03-10-2021, 06:02 AM)brunolopes446 Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 06:24 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-07-2021, 06:18 PM)brunolopes446 Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 11:58 PM)genius239 Wrote: Any tools or utility is well as long as it can re-write mod to bios chip normally.
Now try this mod and response the result.
https://dropapk.to/uj0i2ntyhyv0

*. Graphics Configuration you need is under  Advanced>System Agent (SA) Configuration
Could you please make the same mod to my BIOS? I need the iGPU feature.
Here is the dump:
https://katfile.com/rpeqb64oe6s3/dump.rom.html
Asus EX-B250-V7
Thank you so much
Try this mod.
https://dropapk.to/3xidcr2rvu78

Thank you for your modded BIOS. I flashed it successfully but it doesn't work well. I can't enter the "Graphics configuration" option, as you can see per attached screenshot. I press "enter" and nothing happens.
Also, when I click on the "system language", the BIOS reboots unexpectedly.
Hope you can assist.
Best regards

It's weird ,the mod for same motherboard ,why above users said worked ,but you can't??

Try this one again.
https://katfile.com/m574nd9iaeij/exb250v7_pt2.rar.html

find
quote
#17
Also type below commands on grub ,then tell me their return value.

setup_var Setup 0xE62

setup_var Setup 0xE64

setup_var Setup 0x346

setup_var Setup 0xE6A

find
quote
#18
(03-10-2021, 06:46 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 06:02 AM)brunolopes446 Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 06:24 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-07-2021, 06:18 PM)brunolopes446 Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 11:58 PM)genius239 Wrote: Any tools or utility is well as long as it can re-write mod to bios chip normally.
Now try this mod and response the result.
https://dropapk.to/uj0i2ntyhyv0

*. Graphics Configuration you need is under  Advanced>System Agent (SA) Configuration
Could you please make the same mod to my BIOS? I need the iGPU feature.
Here is the dump:
https://katfile.com/rpeqb64oe6s3/dump.rom.html
Asus EX-B250-V7
Thank you so much
Try this mod.
https://dropapk.to/3xidcr2rvu78

Thank you for your modded BIOS. I flashed it successfully but it doesn't work well. I can't enter the "Graphics configuration" option, as you can see per attached screenshot. I press "enter" and nothing happens.
Also, when I click on the "system language", the BIOS reboots unexpectedly.
Hope you can assist.
Best regards

It's weird ,the mod for same motherboard ,why above users said worked ,but you can't??

Try this one again.
https://katfile.com/m574nd9iaeij/exb250v7_pt2.rar.html

Actually this one worked well!

Thank you. Will donate.
find
quote
#19
(03-10-2021, 07:50 AM)brunolopes446 Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 06:46 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 06:02 AM)brunolopes446 Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 06:24 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-07-2021, 06:18 PM)brunolopes446 Wrote: Could you please make the same mod to my BIOS? I need the iGPU feature.
Here is the dump:
https://katfile.com/rpeqb64oe6s3/dump.rom.html
Asus EX-B250-V7
Thank you so much
Try this mod.
https://dropapk.to/3xidcr2rvu78

Thank you for your modded BIOS. I flashed it successfully but it doesn't work well. I can't enter the "Graphics configuration" option, as you can see per attached screenshot. I press "enter" and nothing happens.
Also, when I click on the "system language", the BIOS reboots unexpectedly.
Hope you can assist.
Best regards

It's weird ,the mod for same motherboard ,why above users said worked ,but you can't??

Try this one again.
https://katfile.com/m574nd9iaeij/exb250v7_pt2.rar.html

Actually this one worked well!

Thank you. Will donate.

If you wanna get more unlocked items under Graphics Configuration ,please  type below commands on grub ,then tell me each of their return value.

setup_var Setup 0xE62

setup_var Setup 0xE64

setup_var Setup 0x346

setup_var Setup 0xE6A

find
quote
#20
(03-10-2021, 08:01 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 07:50 AM)brunolopes446 Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 06:46 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 06:02 AM)brunolopes446 Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 06:24 AM)genius239 Wrote: Try this mod.
https://dropapk.to/3xidcr2rvu78

Thank you for your modded BIOS. I flashed it successfully but it doesn't work well. I can't enter the "Graphics configuration" option, as you can see per attached screenshot. I press "enter" and nothing happens.
Also, when I click on the "system language", the BIOS reboots unexpectedly.
Hope you can assist.
Best regards

It's weird ,the mod for same motherboard ,why above users said worked ,but you can't??

Try this one again.
https://katfile.com/m574nd9iaeij/exb250v7_pt2.rar.html

Actually this one worked well!

Thank you. Will donate.

If you wanna get more unlocked items under Graphics Configuration ,please  type below commands on grub ,then tell me each of their return value.

setup_var Setup 0xE62

setup_var Setup 0xE64

setup_var Setup 0x346

setup_var Setup 0xE6A

Sure! Please find attached. Best regards


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)