Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424195
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223901
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309547
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169168
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6272
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5742
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61123

[REQUEST] Asus Eee PC 1005HA BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi,

To use a 'special' old school soft we need to desabling multi CPU support (Hyper-Threading) in our 1001/1005HA (same BIOS), but HT options is hidden... (visible on 1000 & other)

I don't find any working links about this mod but I think it was allready done (we saw 1401?).

Here is the bios : dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeePC/1005HA/1005HA-ASUS-1301.zip
Or here is the file in attachment.
(note that it's not the last one 'cause after #1301, new LCD table makes it too bright for us)

Thanks in advance for your help.


Attached Files
.rom   1005HA-ASUS-1301.ROM (Size: 512 KB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote
#2
I have an Asus Eee PC 1005HA with keyboard/touchpad problems (chip failure) and broken LCD, so I'm using it for software testing purposes with USB keyboard/mouse, external LCD and a HDD with SMART not working.

The problem is, every boot/reboot, the laptop stops at the message "Primary Hard Disk: SMART Status BAD, Backup and Replace", waiting for me to press F1. I know it's caused by the HDD, but since the netbook is damaged, I put it's original HDD to better use.

Is it possible to check if the BIOS has an hidden option to enable/disable SMART, so I can bypass the message?
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeePC/1...S-1601.zip

Thank you for your attention Wink
find
quote
#3
Hello
I know this topic has been discussed here and there already, but I could not find any reply to it.
I am trying to have an Asus EeePC 1005HA run as a server. It is plugged to an intermittent switch, which cuts down power at night. I want the computer to automatically restart whenever the power comes back (I removed the computer battery).
Is there any way to implement “Always On” / “Wake on AC” feature support for this netbook’s BIOS? You will find attached the ROM.
I checked with AMI BCP, there are no hidden features for this BIOS, so I guess it would require deeper modding.
I am pretty sure that such mod is possible from a hardware perspective, as the computer used to automatically turn on on plugging, when the CMOS battery was dead (asking for user to setup the BIOS settings). Since I replaced it with a new battery, the computer stays off.
Many thanks for your support!


Attached Files
.zip   1005HA-ASUS-1601.zip (Size: 389.58 KB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)