Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 24
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424232
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3565
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 230
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 166
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223940
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119112
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6748
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 361
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309561
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 574
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20229
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169174
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6275
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61128

[REQUEST] Asus ROG G750JX BIOS Unlock
#1
To anyone that may be able to render assistance, i'm faced with the following issue. I am currently unable to make ram timing/voltage adjustments due to the BIOS locking out SMSBus writes. When attempting to use Thaiphoon Burner to adjust timings, I'm greeted with the following prompt...

"Writes to SMBus addresses 50h -57h are disabled by BIOS.
You cannot Reprogram SPD EEPROM on this motherboard."


I have been sifting through AMIBCP to find the location of the option so that I can enable it, but I can't find it anywhere. Here is a copy of the BIOS i'm currently running...

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/...750JXAS209.zip

Many thanks for any assistance!
find
quote
#2
Hi!

Well, I'd propose a hard reset sequence to assert PLTRST# signal. You can contact me to test some software for this purpose.
www find
quote
#3
Here is your solution. I hope it will work for you.
www find
quote
#4
(06-10-2014, 08:48 AM)Phil Brinkle Wrote: Here is your solution. I hope it will work for you.

Thank you very much Phil, but it still didn't work. I'm still getting the SPD EEPROM error after performing the Host Reset. Same issue the other people are having.

I'm at least glad to see there are people working on it.
find
quote
#5
Hi, 
Could someone plz help me with flashing Bios on this laptop.
I have Asus G750jx with replacement motherboard from JH. I have problems with my video card gtx 770m.
I understand that i need moded Bios to use with afudos.

Origial Bios:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/s9b6r3
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)