Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 70
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424323
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3595
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 258
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224216
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119153
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6771
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309638
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61949
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20257
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169218
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6312
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 805
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5774
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61166

[REQUEST] Asus ROG G752VSK(KBL) Bios-Unlock
#41
Hello Lost,

Sorry for the late response. Have sent you pictures in PM.

Thanks and best wishes
find
quote
#42
I got you PM, and replied twice, and just now checked images you sent. I know your CPU now, thanks.
But missing BIOS images for all other pages except Main..... Please send me image one each of Advanced, Boot, Security and Save & Exit.
find
quote
#43
Dear Lost,

I have sent you the photos of bios in PM.

Thanks and best wishes
find
quote
#44
Please post in thread, PM's get me behind and I always answer them late. I am checking now, but I mean for future reference, no need for a PM

* Edit - Please test, and let me know which of these BIOS do you now see this new setting in "Advanced" >> ASUS USB Charger+ in battery mode
Please test in the following order, stop once the setting appears, no need to test further, then let me know which it appears with.
1. biosregSetO
2. biosregBCPOS
3. biosregBCPSET

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=03819535916227130166

BIOS Lock is enabled, you'll have to disable first via grub / setup_var
Rename your .efi file to >> Shell.efi
Variable to edit >> 0x55B

So at grub prompt >> setup_var 0x55B 0x0
After flashing any of these in, it will be disabled for next time around, and all I send moving forward too, so you'll only need to do it this once initially.
find
quote
#45
I have the exact same Laptop Asus ROG G752VS with the latest bios (312) downloaded from the URL below.

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/G7...SAS312.zip

I too would appreciate a pre-modded bios with unlocked Overclocking menu ready to be flashed.

Smile
find
quote
#46
(07-18-2019, 01:13 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Please post in thread, PM's get me behind and I always answer them late.  I am checking now, but I mean for future reference, no need for a PM

* Edit - Please test, and let me know which of these BIOS do you now see this new setting in "Advanced"  >> ASUS USB Charger+ in battery mode
Please test in the following order, stop once the setting appears, no need to test further, then let me know which it appears with.
1. biosregSetO
2. biosregBCPOS
3. biosregBCPSET

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=03819535916227130166

BIOS Lock is enabled, you'll have to disable first via grub / setup_var
Rename your .efi file to >> Shell.efi
Variable to edit >> 0x55B

So at grub prompt >> setup_var 0x55B 0x0
After flashing any of these in, it will be disabled for next time around, and all I send moving forward too, so you'll only need to do it this once initially.


Been reading your posts, seem like you know how to do this, please read my reply to this thread just above this one Smile
find
quote
#47
(07-25-2019, 02:50 PM)UngweL Wrote: I have the exact same Laptop Asus ROG G752VS with the latest bios (312) downloaded from the URL below.

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/G7...SAS312.zip

I too would appreciate a pre-modded bios with unlocked Overclocking menu ready to be flashed.

Smile

Could you please send me that bios please cause I got version 312 too.

With CPU Type QuadCore Intel Core i7-6820HK, 3600 MHz (36 x 100)

Bios on this page: https://www.asus.com/ca-en/Laptops/ROG-G...Desk_BIOS/
Intel ME Version: 11.0, Build 1003, Hot Fix 2

G752VS-RB71K-CB

Thank you.
find
quote
#48
Hello.

If there is anyone still that can help me ?
The Last chance for my pc.

No repair shop can find the problem or the solution.
I have a whea_uncorrectable_error that pops after 2-3 min. But if i stress the CPU (Intel extreme tuning for example) the bsod doesn t show. As soon test ends, bsod.

So if anyone can help me with the bios of this asus g752vsk [censored].. I would like to have acces to the OC Options pls.

https://www.driverscloud.com/en/configur...g752vsk-10


Ty in advance
find
quote
#49
I guest this site is closed.

Cheers and a happy new year.
find
quote
#50
It's not difficult to unlock menu items on this model.
If anyone need assistance ,please use this tool to dump bios and attach it.
I'll try to edit it.

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)