Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Whitelist ...
Last Post: raoolio
Today 07:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H1ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: budyy
Today 05:13 PM
» Replies: 869
» Views: 223671
[Request] HP/Compaq NX9600/zd8000/X6000 ...
Last Post: k24a1
Today 04:16 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 168
[REQUEST] Lenovo B5400 (J7ETxxWW) Whitel...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 02:14 PM
» Replies: 127
» Views: 25247
[Request] Lenovo V370 WiFi whitelist rem...
Today 09:38 AM
» Replies: 24
» Views: 7566
[REQUEST] Dell Wyse 5070 J5005 - unlock ...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Today 08:14 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 77
[REQUEST] Lenovo Flex 2-15 (A0CNxxWW) Wh...
Today 05:20 AM
» Replies: 412
» Views: 77852
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Today 03:43 AM
» Replies: 1030
» Views: 271003
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E5-473(G) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: JosMa
Yesterday 06:07 PM
» Replies: 28
» Views: 7170
HP 30L Moria 3 motherboard
Yesterday 04:11 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 163
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad X131e (Intel, ...
Last Post: Biostar135
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 185
» Views: 36273
[REQUEST] Lenovo B580 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Yesterday 02:29 PM
» Replies: 78
» Views: 16851
LGA771 Bios Microcode for HP dc7800 sff
Last Post: jaxs
Yesterday 02:07 PM
» Replies: 135
» Views: 70867
[Request] Lenovo Thinkpad L470 Whitelist...
Yesterday 11:50 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1281
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T450(s) (JBETx...
Last Post: seraphcz
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 149
» Views: 50612
WHITELIST REMOVAL REQUEST for bios sp976...
Last Post: basebuddy
Yesterday 08:56 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 136
[REQUEST] Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315...
Yesterday 02:39 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 3402
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5735(Z) & 5335 BIO...
Last Post: emudem
01-19-2022 04:39 PM
» Replies: 64
» Views: 17647
[SOLVED] HP Pavilion ZD8000 BIOS RAM Lim...
01-19-2022 01:29 PM
» Replies: 52
» Views: 19624
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z50-70 & Z40-70 (9BCNxx...
01-19-2022 12:47 PM
» Replies: 777
» Views: 139358

[REQUEST] Asus TUF FX506LI full unlock
Im gonna sleep all night i was assamble laptop and today gonna call asus european union. 1. Im gonna tell they sell danger products hwavy metals. When i dissamble i feel in my mouth metals i didnt kiss anything i just touch them. 2. There is no cmos battery. 3 asus u.s.a. i speak with supervisor becouse workers lie on fx506lh there is battery and lie. There is no battery. I make video record. We have rights and they are sell [censored] this has to stop. Im thinking call lawyer and denounce asus. 4. They dont comment if this is uefi or legacy bios. If i know i will return it. Inclufe bios is Ship my other lenovo t410 has much options. But it is old. Very bad from asus how i tolf them i will not support them. What has to write on cabel. Im asking becouse if you see on livestream you will understand i dissamble motherboard completly from the case all cables. Include i try on multiply times shortcircuit and it stop work and after that continue and it didnt work. Question is if this Ship dont have cmos battery then how it work.
find
In fact ,i can't fully understand and what's meaning from your description , it's hard to read.
Have you find the cmos circuit? something or pins do you short circuit on the motherboard? Before you do clear cmos ,you should unconnected all power cord and battery ,or there large chance to broken the motherboard.

If you can't process it ,send machine to asus service center is the best choice for you. According to the warranty rule ,asus should make a free repair for your laptop. Good luck!

My page>>>click
My bios unlock >>> click
donate me >>>click

find
Hi i just speak with asus and now woth gpvernment becouse yestarsay i start feel in my mouth heavy metal. I didnt kiss laptop and didnt tpuch and today i touch again laptop and again metal in my mouth laptop is open. This is first case that happend. Beware in california there is law that this is toxic. What need to write in this photo i cant attach here photo
https://ibb.co/mB19Nwc
https://ibb.co/P4hTzWZ
https://ibb.co/0sr3qdz
find
In the momemt cant find it. Question how without cmos battery they safe it. I try this less than 40 sec. And still dont work.
find
@peturb

I'm not a motherboard engineer or familiar with circuit ,but i know the feature of cmos battery is provide power to south bridge and cmos circuit when the machine is turn off, so it can keep the bios settings value.

So ,try to unconnected motherboard battery and power cord for a long time ,maybe it's a method ,if you feel it didn't contains a cmos battery.
But i think it should has.

My page>>>click
My bios unlock >>> click
donate me >>>click

find
Hello! Basically just want an unlocked BIOS so I can use the throttlestopper to undervolt my cpu since this is a new laptop and it gets pretty hot and from my knowledge I can make it significantly undervolted while achieving slightly less performance, which I'm okay with. Thank you in advance. Cheers.
find
@DMC_STALIN

I can help you out to edit this bios and unlock most of useful options in the bios. And i would tell how to activate Throttlestop ,but i will also tell you what a weird problems you will fact later.

1. Disable CFG Lock and Overclocking Lock in the bios ,then you could activate the Throttlestop. (Intel XTU need "XTU Interface" enable )

2. But on newer bios version , after the machine shut down  then you turn it on again , option Overclocking Lock will be enable automatically then the Throttlestop would be unavailable again.
So ,it means that you need to re-set the CFG Lock and Overclocking Lock every boot up or re-boot to activate Throttlestop. I didn't know how to solve this issue yet.

3. Currently you could do a little undervolt under Advanced => Voltage Configuration.(It has maximum restiction at -80mv)

4. Before we start the bios modification ,please disable Bitlocker at first.

5.  Please make a bios dump with this tool then attach this file.(Run dump.bat as administrator)

My page>>>click
My bios unlock >>> click
donate me >>>click

find
Hello!
Thank you very much for the quick reply.
That information about throttlestop is very useful. Did you mean going to "Advance>Voltage configuration" - inside the ThrottleStop application or somewhere in Windows?
And I am familiar with overclocking/undervolting on my main machine, so if this is the case I would just undervolt the CPU and the GPU a little bit in the BIOS itself.
"4. Before we start the bios modification ,please disable Bitlocker at first." - how and where do I do that, if you don't mind guiding me through this.
5. Here is the BAT Dump file as you requested:
find
Was not able to attach the file here so here is the link to it on the Mega server:
https://mega.nz/file/4Ro0TA6L#7z0pRr3Sbx...yvU6W0uNWA
find
@DMC_STALIN

1. Advanced => Voltage Configuration is in the bios.
2. Please search how to disable Bitlocker thyself in the internet , im not a laptops user.
3. I can't see any files attached.

I will offline now ,it's 01:30 A.M. now.

My page>>>click
My bios unlock >>> click
donate me >>>click

find