Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108003
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1313
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8764
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425635
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227567
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119715
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310590
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Asus eeepc 1025C
#71
Thank you Xenon, for your excellent work. I'm installing Linux Mint 20.1 x64. My 1025C gets a second chance!
find
quote
#72
Immense thanks for the custom BIOS! I can confirm it worked for an old Asus Eee PC 1025C.

The only issue I had is that the ethernet does not work at all, but I didn't try it before flashing the BIOS, so it may already have been the case.

The processor is antiquated, so it's pretty hard to get a system that won't make it run at 100% all the time. I went with Linux Mint XFCE 20.2, and it works very well, while still being user-friendly.
find
quote
#73
Smile 
THANK YOU SO MUCH
find
quote
#74
I can confirm it works on my 1025C with Intel Atom CPU N2600. I used the updated microcode version and it updated without a hitch
find
quote
#75
WONDERFUL CUSTOM BIOS!!!! My old Asus Eee PC flare 1025C has a second life!!! Thanks a bunch!
find
quote
#76
AWESOME bios rom file. Update bios and install AMD64 OS without any problem. My old laptop has another life.
Thanks, Xenon.
find
quote
#77
My Asus 1025C still can't run win 64 bit after update. I tried to update from your site this update: 1025C-ASUS-1301 x64 new ucode.zip but it doesn't update it for me to install Windows 10 64bit. I assume that the problem is the name and date, for example: 1301 to 1302 and the date 01.01.2023. What can I do?

I'm from Slovenia, but I'd like the laptop to work for office use.
find
quote
#78
(04-11-2023, 11:19 AM)sloseba123 Wrote: I tried to update from your site this update: 1025C-ASUS-1301 x64 new ucode.zip but it doesn't update it
(12-11-2015, 09:14 AM)LambruscoKid Wrote: I downloaded the BUPDATER flash tool from the asus site. Created a FreeDOS bootable usb with unetbootin. Copied the bupdater and the rom file from Xenon on the USB, booted and flashed. Works like a charm.
find
quote
#79
(04-11-2023, 01:18 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(04-11-2023, 11:19 AM)sloseba123 Wrote: I tried to update from your site this update: 1025C-ASUS-1301 x64 new ucode.zip but it doesn't update it
(12-11-2015, 09:14 AM)LambruscoKid Wrote: I downloaded the BUPDATER flash tool from the asus site. Created a FreeDOS bootable usb with unetbootin. Copied the bupdater and the rom file from Xenon on the USB, booted and flashed. Works like a charm.

I downloaded what you suggested with BUPDATER_VER:1.31 from the Asus site. Please, I would like instructions on how to put it on a USB stick so that it will work for me as well. I've never really bothered with that, but this action is interesting to me. So I would ask for a little help or direction. I would be very grateful.

If I could see somewhere the process of how someone does it, then I would have already tried it somehow. However, there are no instructions regarding this procedure.

My laptop:
CPU: Intel Atom N2800 2/4
RAM: DDR 3 4GB - 1600Mhz
GPU: Intel GMA 3600
SSD: 2.5 120GB

Also please if you have a graphics driver for Windows 10 32bit or 64bit I would really appreciate it so I can continue to use my favorite laptop for a few years for office work because it's great for me.

Pozdrav iz EU\SLOVENIJA
find
quote
#80
Let me tell you that I could not load Windows 10 64bit on Asus 1025C under any circumstances!!! . However, I was able to load Linux Mint 21.1 CE 64 bit without problems. It boots from usb to 64 bit and I can also load it right away with no problem and everything works.

Can anyone tell me why I can't boot Windows 10 even 32bit let alone 64 bit? It only works on Windows 7 32 bit
Please, let us know your answer.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)