Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108043
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9215
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425650
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227608
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119720
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310595
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62225

[REQUEST] Asus eeepc 1025C
#91
(05-07-2024, 11:23 PM)biospherebios Wrote:
(09-13-2023, 04:41 PM)sloseba123 Wrote: Hello.

I am giving you all drivers for windows 64 bit. Windows Vista, 7 and 10 support. And I fixed the driver for Intel GMA 3600 and 3650. In Windows Vista 64bit it works somewhere with 75% support. It works in Windows 7 64bit with 100% support. Then in Windows 10 64bit it works with 80% support. I also have Graphics driver 8.15.8.1050 for Windows 10 in the works and they should work soon. Also fixed 8.15.8.1050 in full which is now STABLE. I also added support for Intel Atom N2850 and GMA 3650. Additional support also for 2.5 SSD up to 2TB with new drivers.

I hope I made your job a little easier. I also have a new Bios 1302 with Uefi support and ssd option up to 16TB on gpt format. I'm still testing the bios to make sure it really works. Additional support for AMD64, INT64, 64bit in full form.

I am also trying to get an Intel Atom N2800 CPU evaluated on Windows 7 64bit with 4.5 or even 5.0. In windows vista 64bit cpu has a rating of 4.5 at full speed. Processor utilization 95%.

Also support for DDR 3 4GB 1600Mhz with full bus 4096mb in Bios chip. But I also test DDR 3 8GB 1600Mhz and with the ram chip update Intel GMA 3600 has 1GB vram. Windows 7 64bit itself recognizes 6.9GB of RAM out of 8GB.

So much from my side and I wish you happy use.

Link Google Drive: Windows 64bit drivers

Greetings from Slovenia

Hi sloseba123,

Would you be able to share BIOS 1302 with 64 bit UEFI support?

Thank you!!

Agree. @sloseba123 will be great to have the new BIOS 1302. Thanks for your work!
find
quote
#92
(05-25-2024, 03:15 AM)RiccardoP Wrote: will be great to have the new BIOS 1302
It's not 1302, they renamed the 1301 mod.
find
quote
#93
1302 is the one mentioned by @sloseba123 here
find
quote
#94
Hi,

A few years ago, I have flashed my 1025C with the x64 BIOS new microcode, and it works. So many thanks to people who patched it and to this forum.

But I have some questions.

Once flashed to a bios with a new microcode, can I flash to a bios with an older microcode ?

And Is it really better to have the version with new microcode ? Does it improve performances and correct bugs ?
find
quote
#95
(04-14-2014, 06:24 AM)xenon Wrote: I got it! The culprit is the code that does this in BIOS: [MSR 0x122] |= 3;
So, just blank (NOP) out that piece of code in BIOS and have fun with x64. I don't have any experience with BIOS modding, but I am familiar with assembly language programming and almost everything in Intel SDM.
It took me quite some time to figure out there are 2 places to patch (for bootstrap processor and application processors).
Below are some notes to help you gain confidence that nothing fishy is being added. Use your hex editor compare function to compare between the BIOS file from Asus and my patched version.
I just tried it and it works! Thank you very much.
find
quote
#96
Hello.

I have this pc. Updated it with the new microcode 64 bit bios. It has n2600 cpu and 2gb of ram originally. Today I tried to install an 8gb module but unfortunately it stays on black screen when I install it. Is it because of the cpu limitation or it's a faulty memory? I've seen that some people here able to use it with 8gb, but for me it's not working.

Edit:

https://www.ram-comparison.com/elpida-ebj20uf8bdu0-gn-f-2gb


https://www.memorybenchmark.net/ram.php?ram=Samsung+M471B1G73DB0-YK0+8GB&id=4497

First link is the ram installed originally and the second link is the one I tried to install.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)