Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424330
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3597
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224238
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6773
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 386
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309643
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 605
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20260
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169226
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6314
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61170

[REQUEST] Dell XPS 15 9530 BIOS Unlock
#1
Can anyone please unlock the bios in a Dell XPS 15 9530 (Haswell edition)? I'm trying to gain access to settings that are hidden. If I knew how to unlock a bios I would myself and share it with everyone. Please let me know what I can do to help.

You can download the bios here.


[Image: w1yup.jpg]
find
quote
#2
I hope you get this message.
Here you go buddy: https://mega.co.nz/#!nMADnITZ!pxoqo6Apx0...-QpsD4gL5Q
find
quote
#3
Hi there,
I was looking for a full featured Dell XPS 15 9530 BIOS myself in Version A08 but couldn't find one. So I searched for a tutorial to do so and ended up on a page where guys were editing their ROMs in order to enable MSR feature for their Apple Macintosh OSX. I followed the tutorials and created my own BIOS. As you can see from the Pictures, it worked.

Pic before: https://mega.co.nz/#!eh1BwLaL!0xnGdec1X-...hfcgWt82lc
Pic after: https://mega.co.nz/#!7tUWXLYB!eV-pVQYhgo...YhqUWKPnDc

File can be found here: https://mega.co.nz/#!zhMw2RZK!UjWKzyhbRu...Ji23MFmuI0
CRC32 of the zipped file should be E79C0814.
Cheers!
find
quote
#4
Hi,

just modded the A09 which is successfully running on my computer. As this is still for testing purposes, pls. contact me via PM first if interested.

Cheers!
find
quote
#5
Hi,
this is the latest A09 modded and successfully tested on my own XPS 15 9530. It has been updated exactly the way to A08 was before.
Update your 9530 on your own risk. I cannot held responsible in any way.

.rar   A09mod.rar (Size: 3.27 MB / Downloads: 180)
And I cannot be of any help regarding OSX installations nor provide BIOS settings necessary to do so as I'm stuck with MS. Wink
Cheers
Otter
find
quote
#6
Dear Otter, 

Thank you so much for providing the unlocked A09 bios. Will you please let me know if your modded bios has the following settings in the bios menu:

Advanced (Unlocked Menu)
  • CPU Configuration
    • CFG Lock: 
      Disabled
    • LakeTiny Feature: 
      Enabled
      Again, I really appreciate your help and feedback. 
    • Take care and hope you have a happy holiday season,
    • Mark

find
quote
#7
Many Thanks to all of You friends !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#8
Hi,

both Options are available:
http://www.megafileupload.com/e2x6/A09mod.png
I hope that fits your demands. ;o)

Cheers
Otter
find
quote
#9
Hello All.

I am looking for the BIOS for Dell XPS 15 9530 A09.

Somewhat, the Laptop doesn't recognize the Dell Original Adapter (130W).
So, I purchased an another Adapter from Dell, and no luck.

Does anyone can help to unlock the Bios and bypass the Adapter ID (PSID) check?

Thank you.
find
quote
#10
Thanks Otter!
Now i've got a new project to play with Smile

*Intel D5400XS/2XeonQuad E5420/8G-FB/HD7950*2XDualG5/8G/R9600Pro *HP I5-3th/8G/GT960*HP I7-2600/6G/GT430*HP ML120 to desktop/Intel Xeon E3-1240/12G/HD4870
*DV7/I7-2630QM/6G/HD6770M/FHD/BMOD*XPS15-9530/I7-4700HQ/16G/GT750M/512G M2/3K/BMOD*XPS15-9550/I7-6700HQ/16G/512G M2/4K
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)