Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 158
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 129
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223223
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119033
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 202
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6699
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309348
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61863
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 524
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20169
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169048
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6213
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 718
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5693
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61049
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274899
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 836
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24779

[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8460p Whitelist Removal
#1
Hello everybody,

Sounds like there is no luck with our notebooks yet? I'm the owner of 8460p notebook and looks like the problem is the same. I have UNDP-1 WWAN card with ID USB\VID_05C6&PID_9221&REV_0001 which also does not work in this notebook.

So far I could not find any working solution to whitelist custom WWAN card into this notebook.

Any ideas?

P.S. If it would be helpfull, I found on some forum that original UN2430 card which works in this notebook has ID USB\VID_03F0&PID_371d&MI_00.
find
quote
#2
-Manufacturer: HP
-Model: Elitebook 8460p
-BIOS: F.40
-Bios Download Link:ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp61001-61500/sp61138.exe

-Card to be Added: Ericsson F5521gw WWAN module
USB\Vid_03f0&Pid_0042&Rev_0000&Mi_01

Pls help, remove whitelist or add new card , I will donate for your hard work.
find
quote
#3
Hi guys .I have problem with my elitebook 8460p,it seems they i have common black screen problem (after switching on only the leds are flashing and fan works and nothing appears on the screen) few times i managed to switch it on with success, i just plug out the cmos battery for few hours,but now it does not work.I have also tried making bios recovery usb with newest bios but with no luck as well. I live in Ibiza now so it will probably take ages to repair thru HP service.If there is a chance to solve the problem i wold be grateful for help.
find
quote
#4
Could you help me please???


-Manufacturer: HP
-Model: Elitebook 8460p
-BIOS: F.41
-Bios Download Link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp62001-62500/sp62172.exe



-Card to be Added: Ericsson F5321gw WWAN module
USB\Vid_03f0&Pid_3d1d&Rev_0000&Mi_06&Os_NT&wwan


Pls help, remove whitelist or add new card , Thanks
find
quote
#5
Hi
I want to add wwan card to my elitebook 8460p but maybe a current bios doesn't support. Please help

Here is description.
-Manufacturer: HP
-Bios revision: 68SCF F40 (New bios)
-Bios Type: Compaq
-Bios Download Link:http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=ca&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=5056942&prodNameId=5056945&swEnvOID=4059&swLang=13&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=ob-116681-1
-Current original card: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0085&SUBSYS_13118086&REV_34
-Card to be added: wwan gobi 2000

I install the new card, and promtp as below when boot,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The system has detected that a Wireless module installed in the system is
not supported and disabled it.

WWAN Module ID (703)

ENTER - Continue Startup


for more information , please visite: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I open rom.bin with winhex,there are 8 positions having hex "8680850086801113",and I cannot know which one is whitelist. I cannot find string "(703)".

thanks first


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#6
I'm urgently in need of a WLAN whitelist removal for my HP 8460p. The latest bios is F.42:

When I copy the url for the bios download on HP's webpage and post it here it gives an error? Anyway here is the download page for all downloads related this model - just scroll to the bios section to download the bios.

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/swdHome/?sp4ts.oid=5056943&spf_p.tpst=swdMain&spf_p.prp_swdMain=wsrp-navigationalState%3DswEnvOID%253D4132%257CswLang%253D%257Caction%253DlistDriver&javax.portlet.begCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken&javax.portlet.endCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken#BIOS

I'm not sure if I copied the correct PCI ID since there were multiple entries under "Hardware IDs" but here they are anyway:

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0085&SUBSYS_13118086&REV_34
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0085&SUBSYS_13118086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0085&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0085&CC_0280

Any and all help is greatly appreciated! Thx

Anybody out there who can help me with this? I would be eternally grateful Smile
find
quote
#7
(11-15-2013, 04:24 AM)tWreCK Wrote: Anybody out there who can help me with this? I would be eternally grateful Smile

This bios can't be modified and can't be flashed (bios with RSA signed)

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#8
(11-15-2013, 04:52 AM)sovem Wrote:
(11-15-2013, 04:24 AM)tWreCK Wrote: Anybody out there who can help me with this? I would be eternally grateful Smile

This bios can't be modified and can't be flashed (bios with RSA signed)

I see - bummer! Angry: Thx anyway for the info.....
find
quote
#9
If anyone has a whitelist removed or mod' BIOS... or can tell me how to get around this (for sure, no guessing please) I'd highly appreciate it!
find
quote
#10
Hi
I want to add wwan card to my elitebook 8460p but maybe a current bios doesn't support. Please help

Here is description.
-Manufacturer: HP 8460p
-Bios revision: 68SCF ver F.50
-Bios Download http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=5056901&swItemId=ob_135862_1&swEnvOid=4061
-Card to be added: wwan gobi 2000 un 2420
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)