Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 797
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108055
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425653
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227623
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119723
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310605
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

[REQUEST] HP G6-1210sd BIOS unlock (Whitelist)
#1
Thumbs Up 
Hey,

I'd like to put in any WiFi card in my laptop (HP Pavilion G6-1210sd), especially the Intel AC7260 which also does Bluetooth.
However, the BIOS has a WiFi whitelist.
I know the SP6XXXX.exe bios it is currently on is RSA locked, but the SP5XXXX.exe bioses aren't, and I know they are availible for this laptop. The board ID is 166F, but it uses the 166C file. I have screwed it up in the past, but recovered it, so the recovery drive is already made & working. I only need the whitelist removed, although the advanced tab would be nice. Current bios is SP60864, which is locked, earlier SP5XXXX.exe should work.


Thanks.
find
quote
#2
(01-31-2015, 06:48 PM)JoepVK Wrote: Hey,

I'd like to put in any WiFi card in my laptop (HP Pavilion G6-1210sd), especially the Intel AC7260 which also does Bluetooth.
However, the BIOS has a WiFi whitelist.
I know the SP6XXXX.exe bios it is currently on is RSA locked, but the SP5XXXX.exe bioses aren't, and I know they are availible for this laptop. The board ID is 166F, but it uses the 166C file. I have screwed it up in the past, but recovered it, so the recovery drive is already made & working. I only need the whitelist removed, although the advanced tab would be nice. Current bios is SP60864, which is locked, earlier SP5XXXX.exe should work.


Thanks.

Anyone, please?
find
quote
#3
I hate tot beg, but please, someone mod my BIOS. I hate my slow WiFi card and nog being able to Hackintosh.
find
quote
#4
Hi friend,
polst a link or uplaod your sp5xxxx.exe to mod !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(02-07-2015, 04:03 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
polst a link or uplaod your sp5xxxx.exe to mod !
Regards

Hi,

SP53872 works, it has my board id (166C) in it.
Link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp53501-54000/sp53872.exe
I just flashed it and it works, just needs some modding!

Thanks.
find
quote
#6
Try this one :

http://rghost.net/8NHgBkw5w

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
Hey,

It seems to work fine, but my WiFi says: 'Not Connected - There are no connections availible'. The wifi light also stays orange, pressing it doesnt help. I've already removed the battery and held the power button for 30 seconds, no difference. I've also tried swapping the antenna cables. What did I do wrong?
find
quote
#8
Update: The advanced menu seems tot work fine. WiFi: I just put the old WiFi card back, and it still doesnt work.
find
quote
#9
Update2: Flashing back the original BIOS fixed WiFi, but readded the whitelist ofcourse.
find
quote
#10
So: The wifi driver installs fine, but the card remains off, it doesnt show SSIDs. The wifi light remains orange, and toggeling it doesnt work. This is with both the original card and a Dell DW1520. When I reflashed the old BIOS the original card started working again. But that readded the whitelist. Can this be fixed?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)