Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 70
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 85
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222159
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118906
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 163
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6647
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308961
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61747
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 464
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20108
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168830
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6139
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5625
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60938
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274812
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 780
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24738

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion dm4-1000 series (Intel) Whitelist Removal
#31
(09-22-2015, 02:35 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Just use InsydeFlash.exe , run It as Admin !
let me know
Regards

So far all good
no problems at all
thanks the whitelist is removed perfectly
find
quote
#32
I am currently using an eGPU, but the mPCI port I need for that is whitelisted.. So I have to boot into windows with the stock wlan card to prevent the port from being disabled, put the laptop to sleep, remove the wlan, and plug in the necessary cable for my PE4C eGPU adapter.

I am requesting someone to remove the whitelist from my BIOS so I can avoid this 10 minute procedure every time I have to restart. Here is the BIOS I am currently using.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/gk7ms7
find
quote
#33
I tried the BIOS uploaded by donovan6000 here. Upon rebooting after a seemingly successful flash, the whitelist was not removed, and the caps lock still blinks if I try to turn it on with the eGPU adapter connected (same as before).
find
quote
#34
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8zyJnhwtt

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#35
(12-18-2015, 07:09 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8zyJnhwtt

Regards

Thank you for your reply. After comparing the bios image you linked and the one I previously tried in hex, they are identical. Also, I am currently using a somewhat unlocked bios, but it seems the whitelist is still present. When I turn the laptop on with my eGPU's mPCIe cable connected, the caps lock blinks (i think indefinitely), probably some sort of HP blink code. Disconnecting it will resolve the issue.

Also, if I boot with nothing in the WLAN slot, I am unable to hotplug my eGPU. If I boot with a "supported" WLAN card, then remove it after POST and plug in my eGPU, it will work. So.. I think it's a whitelist problem, but I am not 100%.


Here is the BIOS I am currently using: https://www.sendspace.com/file/gk7ms7
(First post corrected with my current BIOS)
find
quote
#36
Hi mate,
You make wrong compare for me Wink
You are using a Camiloml's Bios Menu Tabs Unlocked (It's only shows the Power and Advanced Tabs hidden) !!!
Then Donovan6000's Bios has these modifies :

HP sp56058 F.27 Insyde Bios

Modded:
Removed WIFI and Bluetooth whitelists

Run InsydeFlash.exe to flash the modded rom.
Please consider donating if your like my work

http://donovan6000.blogspot.com

-donovan6000

Now I made for You the SP51954 SLIC - NWL - ADV :

http://rghost.net/7hN69jy8j

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#37
(01-24-2014, 05:31 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: Try this out. Removed both the wifi and bluetooth whitelists Big Grin

Also, I recommend you prepare a recovery usb just in case. Your bios is old enough that they probably don't have HP's RSA startup checks, but you can never be to sure.

And if you want to donate, then that'd be awesome! Big Grin

Confirmed - WIFI and Bluetooth both working on HP Pavilion DM4-1150CA - upgrade from Intel Centrino N-1000 to Intel 7260 AC - Thank You!
find
quote
#38
(01-24-2014, 05:31 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: Try this out. Removed both the wifi and bluetooth whitelists Big Grin

Also, I recommend you prepare a recovery usb just in case. Your bios is old enough that they probably don't have HP's RSA startup checks, but you can never be to sure.

And if you want to donate, then that'd be awesome! Big Grin

This modded BIOS worked successfully for me, on a HP DM4-1275BR / Insyde BIOS F.27 (SP56058).
Thank youuuuuu very much donovan6000, for all your hard work on the crazy assembly stuff
.
I had a Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000.
Now I have a Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (11AC).
.
PS: I had to recover the ZIP file in WinRAR, as it said it had "an unexpected end of archive".
.
A note for people looking for white-listed BIOS: look for the number the binary of the BIOS (SP56058, in my case), not the notebook model, as more than one model/series *MIGHT* work for a given BIOS.
find
quote
#39
Hi
I have HP HP Pavilion dm4-XQ132AAR, I want to add a new wireless card to it but the wireless & bluetooth whitelist is not allowing me to..
I’m not sure where to get the bios file from, but this is my laptop information
Update: I have found the bios file
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp56001-5...p56058.exe

[Image: GIYpzAZ.png]
[Image: Dqs1i8P.png]

Thanks
find
quote
#40
(01-24-2014, 05:31 PM)donovan6000 Wrote: Try this out. Removed both the wifi and bluetooth whitelists Big Grin

Also, I recommend you prepare a recovery usb just in case. Your bios is old enough that they probably don't have HP's RSA startup checks, but you can never be to sure.

And if you want to donate, then that'd be awesome! Big Grin

It worked on my dm4-1100sa

I used an adapter to install a QCA9377/QCA:NFA435A (the one with bluetooth 4.2?) card, it performs much better compared to the preinstalled one (BCM94313HMGB)

Thank you!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)