Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310642
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion dv7-3000 (Intel) BIOS Unlock
#61
Hi mate,
This is not Crypted Bios so It would use the standard names !
I put into folder three .bin files then You can use these ones to try !
So try the Recovery before try the Bios Mod Flash !
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8MyGzwQtN

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#62
Hi BDMaster,

Just tried your files, but don't get the Update screen.
One remark is that my battery is not working anymore. (maybe a requirement for the recovery process to start??)

Followed:
http://donovan6000.blogspot.fr/2013/06/i...overy.html
and
http://laptoprepairblog.com/restore-corr...v7-via-usb

After the [windows-key] + [b-key] during power-on I do see the LED on the USB-Stick to blink once (being accessed), and a little burst of flashes (read access, I guess). But my screen stays black.

So, I think or the battery, or the file naming is not correct.

Thanks!
find
quote
#63
No i think has to work with Power Cable only too !
It's an issue based on Name only !!!
Try to Write more files like C.bin and C.BIN then E.bin and E.BIN etc.
i used the names standard !
More I cannot do Sad

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#64
Hi Netman25,

I finished an BIOS with 'whitelist' & 'Diagnostics replaced with Power' & added 'HDC Configure As' to System Configuration tab  (similar to sp48953_NWL_ByCamiloml & sp48953_AHCI_VT_MoreOptions_ByCamiloml in one), but than based on "sp50586 (F.1D)".

Booting fine on my DV-7 3190eg.

Let me know if you are interested in the bios.
find
quote
#65
Wink 
[quote pid='104915' dateline='1448669959']
Hi Netman25,

I finished an BIOS with 'whitelist' & 'Diagnostics replaced with Power' & added 'HDC Configure As' to System Configuration tab  (similar to sp48953_NWL_ByCamiloml & sp48953_AHCI_VT_MoreOptions_ByCamiloml in one), but than based on "sp50586 (F.1D)".

Booting fine on my DV-7 3190eg.

Let me know if you are interested in the bios.
[/quote]

Hi RomMon! Yes, I've still interested. I will be very thankful if you upload this mod) Want to test it!
find
quote
#66
[quote pid='101974' dateline='1445462960']
Hi Netman25,

I have a DV7-3190eg with the same BIOS like you have ( sp48953 (F.1C) and sp50586 (F.1D) ).
I'm looking into modding my own BIOS, to obtain both the Whitelisting, and Advanced tab.

I only have not found a way to perform a Brick Recovery for my pc.
(e.g. I tried to follow: http://donovan6000.blogspot.fr/2013/06/i...overy.html , but I suspect my ROM is named wrong)
Are you able to perform a BIOS Recovery?

I'm planning to add WLAN Whitelisting (104) to sp48953_AHCI_VT_MoreOptions_ByCamiloml, but prefer to have BIOS Recovery working first.
[/quote]

Hi RomMon, I'd tried to recover my BIOS after flashing non-suitable file by variuos filenames on usb-stick (e.g. E.BIN, C.BIN etc.) but all is not applicable. I have cheapy HW programmer on CH341-based chip and SOIC test clip, now easy recover the BIOS with it.
find
quote
#67
Hi Netman25,

Here a link with a zip file with just the rom file (also attached, wasn't aware I was already granted to do so).

http://www.filedropper.com/sp50586f1dahc...optionsnwl

(you can verify the file for transmission errors with MultiPar or comparing the sha1 hash in the txt file.)


I made the same changes like Camiloml did, but than in one rom.
The Rom is working great with a WiFi 802.11ac card installed.
find
quote
#68
(11-28-2015, 02:30 PM)RomMon Wrote: Hi Netman25,

Here a link with a zip file with just the rom file (also attached, wasn't aware I was already granted to do so).

http://www.filedropper.com/sp50586f1dahc...optionsnwl

(you can verify the file for transmission errors with MultiPar or comparing the sha1 hash in the txt file.)


I made the same changes like Camiloml did, but than in one rom.
The Rom is working great with a WiFi 802.11ac card installed.

Thanks for link bro! Wil test it asap)
find
quote
#69
RomMon, many thanks bro! It works!!!!!!! Your modded Bios Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
find
quote
#70
Hi Netman,

Thanks for confirming it works for you also.

You should also thank Donovan for his blog. Learned everything there...
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)