Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424209
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223918
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119109
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 359
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309549
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169171
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6273
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 775
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61124

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g4-1100 (AMD) BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi all

I'd like to know if u guys can unlock the advanced menu of my bios (i just need the Cross-Fire options back, since it was gone when i updated my bios from hp site).
I think it is RSA signed, but i dont see much problem about it, since i can recover later (right?).

So, here is the link : http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp57001-57500/sp57396.exe

And the screen:
[Image: 3136jq0.jpg]

Thanks in advace Smile
find
quote
#2
bump, cuz it is making me lose a few fps D:
find
quote
#3
nobody? (bump this time cuz the post came to page 2 without any answer)
find
quote
#4
Hi everybody, I would like to ask if you guys can turn on the "power management" options (dynamic/fixed or something about PowerXpress) if possible, or find a compatible BIOS from a similar laptop that has been already unlocked =D

Here are the laptop info needed:

Processor: AMD A8 3500m (it has dual graphics with the APU 6620g + the 6450m that has been turned off with another bios update, thats what i want to have back)
6gb ram
640gb hd
(I couldn't find more info about the motherboard, sorry =/)

Screen:
[Image: 3136jq0.jpg]

Download Links: (you can pick the easier one to do it, I dont mind)

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp53501-54000/sp53804.exe
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp56001-56500/sp56404.exe
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp57001-57500/sp57396.exe
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp59501-60000/sp59792.exe

Thanks in avance ^^
find
quote
#5
If no one is going to help, somebody could at least point me how do I do it by myself?
find
quote
#6
Pavillion G4-1164ca
AMD A6-3400
Need the Advanced/Power tabs.

InsydeH20
Bios location: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp62001-62500/sp62234.exe

Thanks!
find
quote
#7
Hey were you able to get any unlock mods ?

One of my BIOS is compatible with your bios i.e - sp56404

Pls find my request here http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...ios-Unlock
find
quote
#8
Hi friends,

Firstly, below you will find some specifications about my system:
-Manufacturer: HP
-Laptop model: G4-1116br
-Motherboard Model: HP 3565
-Bios revision: 3.5
-Bios Version: F.6A
-Bios Type: InsydeH20
-Bios Download Link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp62001-62500/sp62234.exe

I have already seen that there's another thread here (link https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-U...-G6-1220SA), wherein it was requested to unlock BIOS for the following system:
-Manufacturer: HP
-Motherboard Model: ?
-Bios revision: 3.5
-Bios Version: F.6A, F.53
-Bios Type: Insyde BIOS
-Bios Download Link:F.6A http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp62001-62500/sp62234.exe
F.53 http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp59501-60000/sp59792.exe


I have already downloaded and unzipped  file sp53804_NWL_ADV_BDMaster.rar (which you may find attached), that is the modded BIOS resulted from the thread I mentioned, however, before proceeding to installation, I would like to know, if possible, more about the following topics:

1) As you can see, my system configuration is slightly different from the one which started the thread I referred. Will this modded BIOS work for my mentioned system configuration as well?
2) In order to install the new BIOS, do I have only to run InsydeFlash.exe as administrator in Windows 10?
3) Only to confirm, with this BIOS, I will be able to gain access to AHCI settings, right?

Sorry for the "beginner questions" and for my horrifying English, as I am non-native regarding this language. I must have committed hideous grammar blunders.


Attached Files
.rar   sp53804_NWL_ADV_BDMaster.rar (Size: 6.17 MB / Downloads: 54)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)