Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 801
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108070
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425671
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227691
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119726
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310630
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

[REQUEST] LG GRAM 14T990 Unlock request
#1
Hi, I was wondering if someone would be able to help me unlock my bios to get all hidden options unlocked. Any help would be appreciated, I have been trying to search on where to start, but new to this so unsure what to do. I attached of what it shows in CPU-Z. Let me know what else to grab, and i apologize in advance if I ask dumb questions later in life. 

Thanks for any help!
find
quote
#2
Hi~~
I need some useful informations ,please dump current bios with below tool.(Run dump.bat as administrator)
https://katfile.com/6py91t31jrt8/fpt12.rar.html

Also capture some bios's screenshots , i will try to analysis bios if it's possible to unlock some options.

find
quote
#3
(11-20-2019, 01:25 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~
I need some useful informations ,please dump current bios with below tool.(Run dump.bat as administrator)
https://katfile.com/6py91t31jrt8/fpt12.rar.html

Also capture some bios's screenshots , i will try to analysis bios if it's possible to unlock some options.

Thanks for the reply. I attached the info you requested in a zip file.


Attached Files
.zip   Attachments.zip (Size: 9.05 MB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote
#4
(11-20-2019, 02:47 AM)kylergib Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 01:25 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~
I need some useful informations ,please dump current bios with below tool.(Run dump.bat as administrator)
https://katfile.com/6py91t31jrt8/fpt12.rar.html

Also capture some bios's screenshots , i will try to analysis bios if it's possible to unlock some options.

Thanks for the reply. I attached the info you requested in a zip file.

Hi~~
Try my modded.
>here<

find
quote
#5
(11-20-2019, 04:52 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 02:47 AM)kylergib Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 01:25 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~
I need some useful informations ,please dump current bios with below tool.(Run dump.bat as administrator)
https://katfile.com/6py91t31jrt8/fpt12.rar.html

Also capture some bios's screenshots , i will try to analysis bios if it's possible to unlock some options.

Thanks for the reply. I attached the info you requested in a zip file.

Hi~~
Try my modded.
>here<
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, it did give me two additional screen, I attached another zip of what it shows. Now just need to go through all of them. Thanks again, also another dumb question, is there a source that you know of that will give me an explanation of what a specific option does? Some of them only say "This disables/enables" but I am not sure of what it does when it is enabled. 

Thanks again!


Attached Files
.zip   Updated.zip (Size: 1.7 MB / Downloads: 12)
find
quote
#6
It's great ,thanks for reponse.
These two tabs should contain most of useful features i think ,so i only insert them.

When you move light of any option in bios , you should be see its annotation at near right small windows and know what is its features.

If was me , meet options that i don't understand ,i will search relate information by google engine.
I will post your case on my page.

find
quote
#7
(11-20-2019, 04:52 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 02:47 AM)kylergib Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 01:25 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~
I need some useful informations ,please dump current bios with below tool.(Run dump.bat as administrator)
https://katfile.com/6py91t31jrt8/fpt12.rar.html

Also capture some bios's screenshots , i will try to analysis bios if it's possible to unlock some options.

Thanks for the reply. I attached the info you requested in a zip file.

Hi~~
Try my modded.
>here<

Sorry to reopen this, but could you reupload that because the link is not working for me.  Thanks in advanced
find
quote
#8
(01-02-2020, 09:12 PM)toastedcroissant227 Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 04:52 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 02:47 AM)kylergib Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 01:25 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~
I need some useful informations ,please dump current bios with below tool.(Run dump.bat as administrator)
https://katfile.com/6py91t31jrt8/fpt12.rar.html

Also capture some bios's screenshots , i will try to analysis bios if it's possible to unlock some options.

Thanks for the reply. I attached the info you requested in a zip file.

Hi~~
Try my modded.
>here<

Sorry to reopen this, but could you reupload that because the link is not working for me.  Thanks in advanced

Also dump bios from your machine and attach it.

find
quote
#9
(01-02-2020, 09:27 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(01-02-2020, 09:12 PM)toastedcroissant227 Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 04:52 AM)genius239 Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 02:47 AM)kylergib Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 01:25 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~
I need some useful informations ,please dump current bios with below tool.(Run dump.bat as administrator)
https://katfile.com/6py91t31jrt8/fpt12.rar.html

Also capture some bios's screenshots , i will try to analysis bios if it's possible to unlock some options.

Thanks for the reply. I attached the info you requested in a zip file.

Hi~~
Try my modded.
>here<

Sorry to reopen this, but could you reupload that because the link is not working for me.  Thanks in advanced

Also dump bios from your machine  and attach it.
I think this is what you need


Attached Files
.zip   dump.zip (Size: 3.44 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#10
Try this modded and reply me.
http://filebonus.net/rqh1vqoqu18l

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)