Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424180
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3562
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 224
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223850
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6742
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309531
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 570
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20225
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169164
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6268
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 773
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5740
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61120
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274956

[REQUEST] Lenovo 330-15ARR (7VCN4xWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Hey, recently I bought Lenovo 333-15ARR Laptop (Ryzen 2500U/Vega 8). And the thing is that this laptop (as the others Ryzen 2nd gen laptops) suffering from weird AMD technology called STAPM (that limit CPU/GPU power). So can someone please look into my bios, and see if there any advanced options or and options that responds for STAPM or W power? 

Bios link: Link Direct
find
quote
#2
Hi i have notebook lenovo ideapad 330-15arr

processor - ryzen 5  2500u

video vega 8 256mb

bios - insydeh20 rev 5.0 7VCN47WW


I got the version of your BIOS in fd format and pulled out a file FE3542FE-C1D3-4EF8-657C-8048606FF670_969 but I don't know what settings to change.


 I would like to increase the amount of video memory allocated to the video adapter or unlock the BIOS to the advanced version. pls help


Attached Files
.docx   FE3542FE-C1D3-4EF8-657C-8048606FF670_969 IFR.docx (Size: 39.71 KB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote
#3
(09-18-2019, 02:22 PM)ghost45rus Wrote: Hi i have notebook lenovo ideapad 330-15arr

processor - ryzen 5  2500u

video vega 8 256mb

bios - insydeh20 rev 5.0 7VCN47WW


I got the version of your BIOS in fd format and pulled out a file FE3542FE-C1D3-4EF8-657C-8048606FF670_969 but I don't know what settings to change.


 I would like to increase the amount of video memory allocated to the video adapter or unlock the BIOS to the advanced version. pls help
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected...you need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#4
Guys i need unlock bios to remove 256 VRAM limitation like this article below.
I will be grateful for help.


256_VRAM_Limitation

Lenovo Ideapad 330-15 ARR , AMD Ryzen 3 2200U

Link Download:
BIOS version 7VCN48WW

Bios
find
quote
#5
(05-25-2020, 06:22 PM)someone777 Wrote: Guys i need unlock bios to remove 256 VRAM limitation like this article below.
I will be grateful for help.


256_VRAM_Limitation

Lenovo Ideapad 330-15 ARR , AMD Ryzen 3 2200U

Link Download:
BIOS version 7VCN48WW

Bios
Hi
Need your bios dump only
find
quote
#6
Dear All,
       I have an ideapad 330 15arr. the cpu is ryzen 5 2500u and vega 8 gpu. However, the bios lock the gpu only have 256MB V-RAM. Moreover the cpu and gpu speed also locked. I know that the bios made by INSYDE. Any one can help me, please!

THX!

 BIOS: 7vcn48ww.exe (can use Z-zip open it)
https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds503857/
find
quote
#7
Hello
I would love to as if it is possible to unlock BIOS in the Lenovo Ideapad 330-15arr laptop. I would like to have access to the integrated GPU (Vega 8) vRAM as well as some extra things like slight overclock and whitelist removal to use eGPU if it is possible (but I doubt). Lenovo (sadly) does not allow to change that in the standard bios so I cant,
BIOS ver: 7VCN49WW
Device: ideapad 330-15arr


I'm up to do all things except soldering (cuz I suck at it and I want working laptop xD)
I can get programmer (if needed), and I have second laptop and pc to program the chip (Dell Latitude e6400 with dock and my ryzen 9 beast on msi motherboard)

Thank you for the help ^^

BIOS link: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn49ww.exe
find
quote
#8
Hello i have lenovo ideapad 330-15arr with iinsydeh20 rev5.0 bios and i need advanced tab . My ryzen 5 2500u have stapm limit and i need to unlock it but my bios is locked. 
Bios link: (7VCN49WW) https://support.lenovo.com/co/en/downloads/DS503857
THX!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)