Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424224
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3564
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 227
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 166
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223930
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119110
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6745
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 360
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309554
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61908
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 572
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20228
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169172
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6273
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 776
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61125

[REQUEST] Lenovo B560 (39CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#51
Hello,
I would like to remove the whitelist on my lenovo B560
-Manufacturer: LENOVO
-Model: B560
-Bios revision: 39CN21WW
-Bios Type: LENOVO 39CN21WW, 13.04.2011
-Bios Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wLXyiWY...sp=sharing
-Current WLAN card ID(hope that can helps find whitelist):
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&SUBSYS_30A117AA&REV_01
-Current WWAN card: nothing
find
quote
#52
Hello,
please help me. I would like to install a new WLAN card and unfortunately it does not work.

My System: Lenovo B560
BIOS: 39CN16WW
BIOS Type: Phoenix
Link: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Zl1j...brPjoOmYqg
find
quote
#53
(01-11-2021, 09:51 AM)RR2RR Wrote: Hello,
please help me. I would like to install a new WLAN card and unfortunately it does not work.

My System: Lenovo B560
BIOS: 39CN16WW
BIOS Type: Phoenix
Link: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Zl1j...brPjoOmYqg
Is it possible to remove the whitelist? Thank you
find
quote
#54
hello, please help me.
After update i get a massage: remove mini pcie card and restar pc.
I updated BIOS, and windows. Now cant exces windows.
I need a whitelist change.
Any help will bi much appreciated.
Model: LENOVO L520
BIOS: 8GET46WW. Ver. 1.23
find
quote
#55
[quote pid="159090" dateline="1572336797"]
GordackHello,

I have currently bios installed 39CN21WW revision.

I have tried to flash bios with
https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?dir=Whitelists%2F&download=LENOVO-39CN21WW_NWL.rar

Only .rom file was provided. I created a bootable usb and tried to flash .rom file with phlash16.

It kept me asking for the .WPH file so I tried to change the file extension of .ROM file to .WPH and tried again.

NO LUCK.

I have also tried to flash it with "winphlash64-1.0.76", again it didn't work.


Could someone help me with this issue ?
I'm trying to install Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235 wireless card and it's not in whitelist.
Also, I found a list of whitelist wireless cards by the vendor but all of them are located in china so I will need to wait at least 2 months to get them.

4 years ago, I have install 4GB+4GB Samsung SODIMM DDR3 and i7-620M. It's working fine. I don't wanna use a USB wireless card for 5GHZ so that's why im trying to install a new wireless card.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/351crqq

[/quote]
find
quote
#56
(12-17-2021, 08:32 AM)segnon Wrote: I have also tried to flash it with "winphlash64-1.0.76", again it didn't work.
Does WinPhlash program reports any error?
Don't know? -Continue with phlash16 for DOS: Lenovo B560.zip
find
quote
#57
Hello
Please help remove whitelist

Lenovo B560 (20068)
Bios 39CN16WW

link: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Lawf...BwNkzvVsuQ

Thank you!
find
quote
#58
Good evening.

I would like to ask for help to remove whitelist of Wifi cards and unlock hidden features in Lenovo B560 20068.
Bios copy link:
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/P9hn...rmVInLHYCQ
How can I go back to the original bios in case of a problem?

Thank you for your help in advance.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)