Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424312
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3594
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224193
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169214
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5773
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61164

[REQUEST] Lenovo G400 (78CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#11
(06-05-2017, 08:46 PM)kib07 Wrote: hi, I want to unlock my bios
bios version 78CN25WW (V2.03) : https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn25ww.exe
thanks in advance
-+ sorry if my english is bad +-
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
#12
Hi i'd like to unlock all hidden option (especially advance menu i want to config my graphics card) for my bios. Thanks Big Grin

Laptop model : Lenovo G400
Bios version : InsydeH2O Version 03.72.2778CN24WW(V2.02)
Link to bios : https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn25ww.exe

But that link is just for windows 8.1, and im using windows 7 64 bit. Anyone can help? Thank youuu

[Image: 2gwt2lx.jpg]

[Image: 2eellah.jpg][Image: 28lge36.jpg][Image: 2r2lp20.jpg]
find
quote
#13
Hi, can i get a copy as well?  Shy
Thank you!
find
quote
#14
(06-22-2017, 08:29 PM)boqonx Wrote: Hi, can i get a copy as well?  Shy
Thank you!
Hi
ALL mods is personal
find
quote
#15
Hi,
Where I can find this unlocked bios or how can I unlock for myself?

My laptop is:
Lenovo G400 (Intel chipset/video/wlan)
Bios installed WinVIWGP203.ROM (78cn25ww V2.03)

Thanks
find
quote
#16
(09-25-2017, 09:52 AM)G3NSVRV Wrote: Hi,
Where I can find this unlocked bios or how can I unlock for myself?

My laptop is:
Lenovo G400 (Intel chipset/video/wlan)
Bios installed WinVIWGP203.ROM (78cn25ww V2.03)

Thanks
Hi
first make bios dump
find
quote
#17
(09-25-2017, 02:04 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 09:52 AM)G3NSVRV Wrote: Hi,
Where I can find this unlocked bios or how can I unlock for myself?

My laptop is:
Lenovo G400 (Intel chipset/video/wlan)
Bios installed WinVIWGP203.ROM (78cn25ww V2.03)

Thanks
Hi
first make bios dump

Hello!
my ROM file - https://yadi.sk/d/bk1yb9713ST9Gz
Can I send it to the post office - seevrer@mail.ru
Only I can not install the ROM file, so please send me an .exe file: that I would just click on it and it will install itself. I do not know how to install a ROM file.
Why do not you upload files to a free file sharing service? Mega.co.nz for example? Come to me, please MEGA
Thank you.
find
quote
#18
(02-16-2018, 12:36 AM)seevrer Wrote: Hello!
my ROM file
Only I can not install the ROM file, so please send me an .exe file: that I would just click on it and it will install itself. I do not know how to install a ROM file.
Why do not you upload files to a free file sharing service? Mega.co.nz for example? Come to me, please MEGA
Thank you.
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#19
Hello, I would like to unlock the advanced menu on my laptop. I would also appreciate if could remove the WLAN whitelist. Thank you Smile

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: G400 [Board 20235]
BIOS Model: 78CN25WW (V2.03)
BIOS Link: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn25ww.exe
BIOS Backup: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VctpLJ...92a5T9x_lC
find
quote
#20
Hi
i need unlock for my BIOS advace menu

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: G400
BIOS Model: 78CN25WW (V2.03)
My Bios backup : http://rgho.st/6Vwn55qzl

Tq
Sorry for my bad english
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)