Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424312
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3594
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224193
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169214
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5773
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61164

[REQUEST] Lenovo G400 (78CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#21
(05-26-2019, 07:15 AM)dorang Wrote: Hi
i need unlock for my BIOS advace menu

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: G400

Sorry for my bad english
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#22
Hi,

I need advanced BIOS menu & WLAN whitelist removal if possible
I've upgraded my laptop processor to i7 and the turbo isn't activated
And I'm willing to upgrade WLAN to 5Ghz.

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: G400
Bios Version: 78CN25WW (V2.03)
Bios Backup: http://rgho.st/79JXqJsT5

Thank you.
find
quote
#23
(05-27-2019, 06:23 AM)gearforone Wrote: Hi,

I need advanced BIOS menu & WLAN whitelist removal if possible
I've upgraded my laptop processor to i7 and the turbo isn't activated
And I'm willing to upgrade WLAN to 5Ghz.

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: G400

Thank you.
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#24
[REQUEST] Please, I need Help. I need this laptop to do my assignment ASAP
Lenovo G400 (20235) whitelist removal and Advance Bios Settings
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo G400 (20235)
-Bios Revision : BIOS 78CN25WW (V2.03)
-Bios Link : http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn25ww.exe

Result.Rar - https://www.sendspace.com/file/me0z2l

Thanks a lot for your kindest help
find
quote
#25
(03-09-2021, 08:48 AM)Inx199 Wrote: [REQUEST] Please, I need Help. I need this laptop to do my assignment ASAP
Lenovo G400 (20235) whitelist removal and Advance Bios Settings
Why did you write to me when you already created a request?
Your mod is ready. Check PM.
find
quote
#26
Hi
i need unlock for my BIOS advace menu

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: G400
BIOS Model: 78CN25WW (V2.03)
Bios back up : https://www.sendspace.com/file/m7ok2e

is it possible to whitelist the processors?
find
quote
#27
Good Afternoon. I would like to ask for the lenovo G400 with AMd 8570m. The AMD drivers crush in UEFI mode but they are ok at Legacy mode. Can i do something with the BIOS of the AMD Card? thank you
find
quote
#28
(12-06-2014, 07:04 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(12-06-2014, 03:19 AM)Dodol Wrote: Hello Smile

Request to unlock advanced menu bios Lenovo G400 (Radeon 8570M).

Bios Version: 78CN23WW (V2.01)
Backup Bios: http://rghost.net/59448707

I hope to have some help soon Smile

Thank you for your attention Smile

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/59452347

Let me know
Regards

P.S. if You appreciate my work Donante to me to contine . . . Look into my Sygnature Wink

Sir, can you also help me in unlocking features in the BIOS of my Lenovo G400?

I've just upgraded the CPU to an Intel Core i7 3632QM, where my current CPU limit is only 2.20GHz, although the CPU supports turbo boost up to 3.20GHz. I want to enable the turbo boost feature on my Lenovo G400 laptop. If you're willing, please assist me.

Thank you.

Attached is my BIOS backup.
LENOVO-78CN25WW(V2.03)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eF2fxvx...sp=sharing
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)