Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425677
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310644
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi everyone!
I swear, I tried to search before bothering you but without any live link or results! Sad
I need to remove the whitelist of wireless cards from my BIOS.
Lenovo G500
BIOS: 78CN25WW
This is my bkp: http://1drv.ms/1KMZaPO
If you want you can put the rom zip inside the same folder!
Many thanks in advance!
find
quote
(09-03-2015, 03:13 PM)luispereira3 Wrote: Hi everyone!
I swear, I tried to search before bothering you but without any live link or results! Sad
I need to remove the whitelist of wireless cards from my BIOS.
Lenovo G500
BIOS: 78CN25WW
This is my bkp: http://1drv.ms/1KMZaPO
If you want you can put the rom zip inside the same folder!
Many thanks in advance!
WL & Advanced.
Lenovo_G500_78CN25WW_ADV_NWL_luispereira3
http://rghost.net/8sxSPbFvB
Look README to update.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
Thank you very much! But the quickest was Molfar who sent me a PM with the mod, and actually works perfectly!
Thanks Molfar and the first beer goes by me! Wink
Thanks sovem too, nice to see that you guys are happy to help!
find
quote
(06-27-2015, 01:58 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Yes He finally wrote the Firmware into his Eeprom Chips and all is Ok now !
Regards

Hello,
Days ago I´ve finally bought the eeprom programmer and the test clips to solve the problem I did increasing the grapich memory parameters, but when I connect correctly the clips to the eeprom and the programmer to the pc it starts to burn!, a little bit of smoke starts from the programmer and I´ve to put it off, what can I do? I´ve to buy another motherboard?
find
quote
It's very strange thing !
The Write Process on Eeprom Chip is quite easy and don't produce any risk !
You can make any wrong and Programmer is safe as well as the MoBo !
So i can think only about an SPI PGM defected or You have tried to use the Programmer
giving Power to the Laptop ?
It has to be switched off during the reprogramming process and pnly power from SPI PGM
can be provided !
Let me know better
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
All this issue is on Windows not in Bios and solution is only in Windows not modifying
Settings into the Bios !
Disabling Video Card most probably will produce a Bios Brick so don't touch It !
The last chance is to Recovery your Windows at previous status image if You have done It !
So It will regrade to previous version working or . . . reinstall Windows !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
I also have a Lenovo G500 and need to use a 5GHZ mini PCI which after I install it says it's unauthorized.
I need help with my bios, I see there are many successful solutions here and I'm hopeful to get this working.

Thanks
-ITSP
find
quote
(09-06-2015, 01:12 PM)ITSP Wrote: I also have a Lenovo G500 and need to use a 5GHZ mini PCI which after I install it says it's unauthorized.
I need help with my bios, I see there are many successful solutions here and I'm hopeful to get this working.

Thanks
-ITSP

Here is my backup


Attached Files
.zip   VIWGP_new.zip (Size: 6.34 MB / Downloads: 13)
find
quote
Пожалуйста, помогите мне, мне нужно, чтобы удалить белый список WiFi карты на моем Lenovo G500 BIOS: 78CN25WW (2.03)
find
quote
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)