Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108068
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425668
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227675
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
I know how to boot into Safe Mode using Command Prompt but is that the same thing as booting into DOS? And I also have no idea what is FPTw.exe

Thanks
find
quote
You can now boot into DOS by restarting your computer. If your computer does not automatically boot from the USB drive, you may need to change your boot order or use a boot menu to select the device you want to boot from.
http://www.howtogeek.com/136987/how-to-c...usb-drive/

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
Hey again,

So basically, I ended up managing to run flash.bat in the DOS after setting my boot settings into Legacy instead of UEFI. After i flashed it, a ton of processes ran and at the end, the result said that the bios is identical. It didn't allow me to reboot from "pressing any key" so i manually rebooted it via the power button. Unfortunately, I don't get my wifi card until Friday but is there any other way in order to tell if the whitelist is truly removed? Now that the system has rebooted after flash.bat, can I remove my USB without damaging anything? Also, are there any precautions I have to take while using this supposedly "non-whitelisted" bios?

Thank you so much for your help
find
quote
(09-16-2015, 03:43 AM)bkhan24 Wrote: Hey again,

So basically, I ended up managing to run flash.bat in the DOS after setting my boot settings into Legacy instead of UEFI. After i flashed it, a ton of processes ran and at the end, the result said that the bios is identical. It didn't allow me to reboot from "pressing any key" so i manually rebooted it via the power button. Unfortunately, I don't get my wifi card until Friday but is there any other way in order to tell if the whitelist is truly removed? Now that the system has rebooted after flash.bat, can I remove my USB without damaging anything? Also, are there any precautions I have to take while using this supposedly "non-whitelisted" bios?

Thank you so much for your help
- You can remove USB without damaging anything!

78CN25WW_ADV_NWL_bkhan24
- ADV: Advanced menu unlocked.
- NWL: Whitelist removed.
- bkhan24: for your PC only.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
Wait, is it supposed to say "78CN25WW_ADV_NWL_bkhan24" under the bios section now? Mine still says 78CN25WW V2.03....how can I tell if this whitelist has been removed? I understand that the modded file you gave me unlocks the Advanced Menu and Removes the Whitelist but how do I know if it actually flashed properly other than actually popping in the new wifi card and seeing if it works?

Thanks
find
quote
Also, I have some more questions:

1. How do I boot back into stock BIOS if need be?
2. Can I do normal windows updates without ruining the modded bios?
3. Can I switch back into UEFI and do a normal boot and will the whitelist still be removed or will it come back?
4. Are there any things I shouldn't do in order to prevent bricking my PC

I apologize for all the questions but I need my laptop on a daily basis and if it gets bricked, I'm completely screwed.

Thanks again
find
quote
This Bios Mod i based on a Bios Backup !
It permt to avoid any Whitelist and updateing Bios You will loose all !
To came back just update old Bios or new one !
To proceed . . .
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Is your bios mod different from sovem's? And how do I know if my whitelist is removed after i flash.bat in DOS prompt? What message am I looking for?

Thanks
find
quote
I didn't see You get your Bios Mod form Sovem !
You can use It without any problem !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Alright, I should be receiving my Wi-Fi card today and I'll report back on whether it works or not.

Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)