Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425684
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310652
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#81
(12-21-2013, 03:27 PM)blu3shark Wrote: I learn how to do this back-up. Backup created Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xpmf1oh65f2elo....01%29.rom
Many thanks! Now I have to remove that whitelist?

WL removed: Lenovo_G500_78CN23WW_BACKUP_NWL_blu3shark
http://rghost.net/51124871
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#82
Thank's a lot! It's working! Happy holidays and have a nice day!
find
quote
#83
(12-23-2013, 03:55 AM)blu3shark Wrote: Thank's a lot! It's working! Happy holidays and have a nice day!

Thanks for feedback. Merry Christmas. Smile

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#84
I have a "small" problem between Lenovo G500 and Intel dual band wireless ac-7260. I made this "de-whitelisted", my laptot recognize the wireless card, but the speed on the internet is very low (the signal is good). With my previous wireless card, same intel n-150, was 120 mbps on download... and now, with intel ac-7260, only 20-25 mbps. Even on my cell phone (lg optimus g pro) is around 40 mbps. What could be the main reason for this?
find
quote
#85
I have a "small" problem between Lenovo G500 and Intel dual band wireless ac-7260. I made this "de-whitelisted", my laptot recognize the wireless card, but the speed on the internet is very low (the signal is good). With my previous wireless card, intel centrino wireless n-135, was 120 mbps on download... and now, with intel ac-7260, only 20-25 mbps. Even on my cell phone (lg optimus g pro) is around 40 mbps. What could be the main reason for this?
find
quote
#86
Hello.
Could you please remove the WiFi whitelist from my BIOS?

This is my current BIOS, extracted from my machine using Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kt06o9siy625qg....07%29.rom

It currently has a BCM4313.

Thanks a lot in advance and keep up the good work Smile
-mhk
find
quote
#87
(01-01-2014, 10:00 PM)mhk Wrote: Hello.
Could you please remove the WiFi whitelist from my BIOS?

This is my current BIOS, extracted from my machine using Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kt06o9siy625qg....07%29.rom

It currently has a BCM4313.

Thanks a lot in advance and keep up the good work Smile
-mhk

WL removed: Lenovo_G500_78CN19WW_BACKUP_NWL_mhk
http://rghost.net/51353672
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#88
(01-02-2014, 07:35 AM)sovem Wrote:
(01-01-2014, 10:00 PM)mhk Wrote: Hello.
Could you please remove the WiFi whitelist from my BIOS?

This is my current BIOS, extracted from my machine using Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kt06o9siy625qg....07%29.rom

It currently has a BCM4313.

Thanks a lot in advance and keep up the good work Smile
-mhk

WL removed: Lenovo_G500_78CN19WW_BACKUP_NWL_mhk
http://rghost.net/51353672
Look README to update. Please post results.

Thanks.
I get the following error:
PDR Region does not exist.
GBE Region does not exist.

Error 28: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access.
Please contact the target system BIOS vendor for an option to disable Protected Range Registers.

I've tried twice with FreeDOS and MS-DOS and I get the same error. How do I fix this problem? Lenovo distributes BIOS updates for installation via Windows, maybe I will have to install it from Windows? What do I do?

Thanks again for your time.
-mhk
find
quote
#89
(01-02-2014, 11:01 AM)mhk Wrote: Thanks.
I get the following error:
PDR Region does not exist.
GBE Region does not exist.

Error 28: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access.
Please contact the target system BIOS vendor for an option to disable Protected Range Registers.

I've tried twice with FreeDOS and MS-DOS and I get the same error. How do I fix this problem? Lenovo distributes BIOS updates for installation via Windows, maybe I will have to install it from Windows? What do I do?

Thanks again for your time.
-mhk

Flash from PURE DOS and Post scrennshot please.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#90
looking to replace my wifi chip.

the original bios from lenovo:
http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn23ww.exe

my backup:
http://rghost.net/51367522

thank you
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)