Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108068
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425668
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227672
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Need to remove white list, to change wi-fi module on my lenovo g500, Hope you can help me with this. ROM is
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lsk54plr8536j...m46-a?dl=0
find
quote
Hello!
I have a Lenovo G500 and I bought a new wifi card:Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 but I received error about unsupported wireless network.
Please if you can remove whitelist. I made a backup of BIOS usig Universal Backup Toolkit 2.0.
Thank you very much!
Here is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/18kgazf1p0enzl...9.rom?dl=0
Have a nice day!
Andrei D.

P.S. If you can send me a tutorial about how I install modified bios, I will appreciate you very much because it's first time.
find
quote
Hello! Can you help me with my whitelist trouble? There is my bios https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6mqJ5...UF0a3JJMGs 
 Thank you very much
find
quote
Please help me!  I have trouble with Lenovo G500 whitelist. My bios is here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6mqJ5...UF0a3JJMGs Thank you very much!
find
quote
System is as follows:

[Image: YBlN4Al.png]

[Image: qLxTCNK.png]

Backup attached.


Attached Files
.zip   LENOVO-78CN15WW(V1.03).zip (Size: 2.09 MB / Downloads: 12)
find
quote
I have a Lenovo G500 with an Intel i5-3230m and  I'd like to have the WiFi whitelist removed so that I can install another card ( Intel AC7260 ). Thank you.
I have uploaded a backup here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_L09WM...9JcFU/view
find
quote
Smile 
(07-13-2016, 07:32 AM)AimTm Wrote: I have a Lenovo G500 with an Intel i5-3230m and  I'd like to have the WiFi whitelist removed so that I can install another card ( Intel AC7260 ). Thank you.
I have uploaded a backup here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_L09WM...9JcFU/view

http://rgho.st/62QPplV6f read README.txt
find
quote
http://rgho.st/6Z8XcdwTp read README.txt
find
quote
I have a Lenovo G500 ,  please help me  removed WiFi whitelist so that I can install another card. Thank you.

I have uploaded a backup here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-oATQH...sp=sharing
find
quote
hi,everyone,
I have a Lenovo G500 ,  please help me  remove WiFi whitelist so that I can install another card. Thank you.

I have uploaded a backup(78CN25WW) here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-oATQH...sp=sharing
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)